*** Kang (Classic) ***

12346»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards

Entrailbucket probably has it saved somewhere. I volunteer to read it!

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,802 Chairperson of the Boards

Oh I didn't have that old thread saved, I had to use the search to find it! You should be able to track down whatever, all the history is searchable.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards

@entrailbucket said:
    Oh I didn't have that old thread saved, I had to use the search to find it! You should be able to track down whatever, all the history is searchable.

Yeah but is more fun when you do it!

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards

Honor Amongst Thieves with its nodes upon nodes of mindless jerks being sent away makes me way too happy. Probably my least favorite sub in all of PVE. Blue Man Group shaved a solid 6 minutes off my end grind in the “Backup Plan” sub.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards

https://youtu.be/NrRU-wBUt4M

Recorded this clip the other day. Lvl 40 3* Kang hiding behind his 5* buddies to win the challenge node.

@Daredevil217 said:
    Honor Amongst Thieves with its nodes upon nodes of mindless jerks being sent away makes me way too happy. Probably my least favorite sub in all of PVE. Blue Man Group shaved a solid 6 minutes off my end grind in the “Backup Plan” sub.

Wasn't there a wave node bug with the "win on away" passive that caused you to only get points for the first wave after auto-winning? Did they fix that?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Backup plan had no waves.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards

Oh, I see. My mind mistakenly understood "nodes upon nodes" as "waves". I stand corrected.