The "Mystery"-Men

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    avs962 wrote:
    Hey guys/gals,

Now, I may just be noobing out here, since I don't really have my finger on the pulse of the alliance community, but I don't see a Flo98 on the X-Men's roster. Once again, could be just me, so I figured I'd seek some clarity.

Also, yeah, what they all said! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    He should be in xmen 5 .
    dont forget the space and dot !
  • Unknown
    Options
    avs962 wrote:
    Hey guys/gals,

Now, I may just be noobing out here, since I don't really have my finger on the pulse of the alliance community, but I don't see a Flo98 on the X-Men's roster. Once again, could be just me, so I figured I'd seek some clarity.

x-men 2 alliance
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    51283272.jpg

Cheating_1.jpg

eps8st.jpg
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Too Easy wrote:
    avs962 wrote:
    Hey guys/gals,

x-men 2 alliance

Ahhh, now I see the light, thank you, friends!

Now, back to the fun part! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Actually I think Flo shouldn't, he's the most famous person in MPQ, and we have all of you to thank for that. There is no way on God green earth we are going to hold training session. Dam guys thought you guys understood the rules. First rule about Fight Club you don't talk about Fight Club. Do I need to explain the second rule?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is the second rule "cheat a **** **** load" ?
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    Actually I think Flo shouldn't, he's the most famous person in MPQ, and we have all of you to thank for that. There is no way on God green earth we are going to hold training session. Dam guys thought you guys understood the rules. First rule about Fight Club you don't talk about Fight Club. Do I need to explain the second rule?

most famous? don't make me laugh. walkyourpath has TWO mpq super bowl rings. where's your super bowl ring?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Haha. Wow jealousy. Flo and kakko and about 10 of us just moved to x-men at the end of last season. We were the majority of DMZ mob disco but merged with friends we made in x-men. As far as the scoring it's strategy and spending. And thanks for the props. This thread and ones like it is a sign of who is the best out there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I doubt you even know the meaning of the word "explain" I was actually surprised you could spell it correctly after reading your recent posts.

Also, well done on not using the word "****". There is hope for you yet..... Said nobody ever.
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:

on a serious note, coming here and talking to us will tell a lot. for example, mikeydollar, even thou he is in X-Men, is a pretty straight fellow. fact that he is in X-Men makes me sad.
  • Unknown
    Options
    OK seriously, I have seen so many people in this thread posting about who cheated, and who did this and who did that, that previously would jump on anybody who had posted similar to send a ticket to customer support and be done with it.

The standard procedure for reporting suspected cheaters I'd to simply send in a ticket explaining your suspicions. It is ridiculous a mod has even stickied this thread. It has no purpose but to increase hostility and cause drama. For real, what mod actually stickied a thread that should have been locked from the get go?
    Ridiculous
    2nd off
    I seen naz compared to klingsor, ridiculous. I was the 1 who recruited 1/2 of 5dv. I was klingsor ' s 2nd in command for a spell. He is an egotistical nazi jerk. Naz is a good leader who puts the group 1st and looks out for everybody eise ' interests 1st.

I'm not gonna say any1 did or did not cheat. I don't know. No one else does either. Every game has cheaters. They all get to whatever alliances and no one can really tell. I do know that x men is 100 more organized than 5dv. At 5dv, at least when I was there, every score was tracked every event. The season average of every player from all 5 was always known. Yet xmen are 10 more organized. 5dv can swap and hop or do whatever they want but we are just more efficient.

Regardless of any of that ****, this should be handled the same way as any other suspected cheat8ng, via a vs ticket. **** mods?
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    nazerith wrote:

most famous? don't make me laugh. walkyourpath has TWO mpq super bowl rings. where's your super bowl ring?

Ummmm do u play mpq? Season 1 winners where who? Ahhh that's right The X-Men! Season 2 winners? Yet again The X-Men. So please understand who's who in MPQ before you say something incorrect.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh and while in DMZ flo sold everything but what was essential to lvl his 3*. We were all like geez you only have like 5 covers now. But this game isn't about how many covers you have it's about the right covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    clf_02 X3 wrote:
    As far as the scoring it's spending and spending and spending and spending and then we spend some more, after we spend

Fixed your sentence for you. You're welcome.
  • Twysta
    Options
    g1333273166568854504.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    On another note, handing out free cups of *HATER-AID* all night. I know you gonna need it after expending all your efforts ergo down voting any1 who speaks some sense in this thread.
  • Unknown
    Options
    OK seriously, I have seen so many people in this thread posting about who cheated, and who did this and who did that, that previously would jump on anybody who had posted similar to send a ticket to customer support and be done with it.

The standard procedure for reporting suspected cheaters I'd to simply send in a ticket explaining your suspicions. It is ridiculous a mod has even stickied this thread. It has no purpose but to increase hostility and cause drama. For real, what mod actually stickied a thread that should have been locked from the get go?
    Ridiculous
    2nd off
    I seen naz compared to klingsor, ridiculous. I was the 1 who recruited 1/2 of 5dv. I was klingsor ' s 2nd in command for a spell. He is an egotistical nazi jerk. Naz is a good leader who puts the group 1st and looks out for everybody eise ' interests 1st.

I'm not gonna say any1 did or did not cheat. I don't know. No one else does either. Every game has cheaters. They all get to whatever alliances and no one can really tell. I do know that x men is 100 more organized than 5dv. At 5dv, at least when I was there, every score was tracked every event. The season average of every player from all 5 was always known. Yet xmen are 10 more organized. 5dv can swap and hop or do whatever they want but we are just more efficient.

Regardless of any of that ****, this should be handled the same way as any other suspected cheat8ng, via a vs ticket. **** mods?

I think this is less about reporting suspected cheaters than a flagship (by that I mean top 10 alliance) sheltering shady accounts that have obvious cheating signs, and all they can do to explain the accounts is that they play better than us and spend lots of money. This isn't about rooting out cheaters, this is about game integrity and integrity of the X-Men alliances.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    nazerith wrote:

Like Patrick Roy's quote to Jeremy Roenick:

I really can't hear what Nazerith is saying, because I have my 2 MPQ rings plugging my ears.
  • Twysta
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    Shield used to be know for their stand up guys/gals, I guess Bee and Reckless are the only ones left. I guess the new recruits can't all be winners.

Sad-Togepi-Pokemon-Meme.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Scoring and shielding. Lol shielding is an x-men thing. No integrity. You guys kill me. I win enough free coins to stay shielded every pve event.
This discussion has been closed.