The "Mystery"-Men

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    My theory is that Flo98 is Kakko himself, likely on a second account. Similar roster structure and a big fan of Daken/Sentry. But hey, it's only a theory. icon_e_wink.gif

I know 5DV has a history with Jozier, but I think we can agree that he has some pretty good points here.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they just use each other to shield hop with. Its very easy to run 2 steam clients at once to make this pretty painless to pull off. Ironically enough the program to run more than one steam is called "Sandboxie" lol
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Flo98 has 3 viable characters.... THREE..... No chance in hell anyone can get that high with with a loaner Hood. Unless they shield after EVERY SINGLE MATCH which still wouldnt account for all the attacks people would do cause of the loaner Hood. I know whenever i see Flo, i attack them cause its always an easy 40 points. You must think people are stupid to not suspect something is going on.
  • Unknown
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    Maybe the best post Jozier has ever written. There's absolutely something fishy going on aside from Xmen shielding for 30 days in the sim or shield-hopping their alts or alliance members for something on the order of 1k hp in a single event.

How the devs compare the players actual spending vs hacks we don't know but perhaps the shielding mechanic has to be revisited.

Pay to win doesn't really matter when all the ex men gain is a temporary display of "I spent the most" atop the leaderboard but the speed at which these matters are resolved is somewhat disheartening.

Perhaps the recent activity all in one alliance is a cause for the suspicion?

Anyways hope the devs address these problems among other future game issues

what's going to be even more disheartening is when you get to see "Congratulations you Allince Finished Top 50". The 5 Diseased **** has you to thank for that Mr. LoreNYC, you shouldn't have took my alliance name. I can say I'm glad u did though I haven't seen these guys this fired up in a long time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's strange how Nazarith makes Klingsor look like Mary Poppins. At least Klingsor posted the odd gem, this guy is just full of hatred icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    LoreNYC wrote:
    Maybe the best post Jozier has ever written. There's absolutely something fishy going on aside from Xmen shielding for 30 days in the sim or shield-hopping their alts or alliance members for something on the order of 1k hp in a single event.

How the devs compare the players actual spending vs hacks we don't know but perhaps the shielding mechanic has to be revisited.

Pay to win doesn't really matter when all the ex men gain is a temporary display of "I spent the most" atop the leaderboard but the speed at which these matters are resolved is somewhat disheartening.

Perhaps the recent activity all in one alliance is a cause for the suspicion?

Anyways hope the devs address these problems among other future game issues

what's going to be even more disheartening is when you get to see "Congratulations you Allince Finished Top 50". The 5 Diseased **** has you to thank for that Mr. LoreNYC, you shouldn't have took my alliance name. I can say I'm glad u did though I haven't seen these guys this fired up in a long time.

Have a little class man. Please. No need to dis on 5D. They're not the ones with Flo on their roster, and not in question in this thread.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's strange how Nazarith makes Klingsor look like Mary Poppins. At least Klingsor posted the odd gem, this guy is just full of hatred icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

You actually remind me of your buddy Arktos1971 all over every threat always saying something that suits your name very well.
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I've seen a lot of weird rosters and I'm more inclined to think that the guy with such roster knows something about PvE scaling/MMR that rest of us do not and this is designed to trick the system into giving them really easy matchups as opposed to actually cheating, because if you're going to cheat there's really no reason to go all the way when your roster already looks super suspicious to begin with. Maybe I give too much credit for cheaters, but why have a roster that looks a lot more suspicious than just 10 level 141s? I mean if you see the latter nobody would think of that as anything unusual, but a roster like the one described always makes me wonder what the heck is going on. Or maybe it's some kind of reverse psychology trick?
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MPQ, serious bizness.
  • Unknown
    Options
    If naz is going to try to defend x-men, can he/she at least give a viable explanation to the points jozier brought up?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    I've seen a lot of weird rosters and I'm more inclined to think that the guy with such roster knows something about PvE scaling/MMR that rest of us do not and this is designed to trick the system into giving them really easy matchups as opposed to actually cheating, because if you're going to cheat there's really no reason to go all the way when your roster already looks super suspicious to begin with. Maybe I give too much credit for cheaters, but why have a roster that looks a lot more suspicious than just 10 level 141s? I mean if you see the latter nobody would think of that as anything unusual, but a roster like the one described always makes me wonder what the heck is going on. Or maybe it's some kind of reverse psychology trick?

Are you just trying to troll the forums at this point? I get you have to oppose everyone anyone says but you seriously cannot actually believe that?
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:

You actually remind me of your buddy Arktos1971 all over every threat always saying something that suits your name very well.
    I've spoken to Arkto's as much as i speak to you....almost never, so yet again, you fail in another one of your posts. Now i shall wait till you call me a female body part as you so often do. It's like you have Tourettes. Honestly, you should get that checked out. I know it must be pretty embarrassing Shouting out "****" in the mall.
  • daveomite
    Options
    nazerith wrote:

Class is obviously not your strong suit. I understand your butt hurt because someone took your precious name, but really? Give some actual, viable, explanations instead of being smug. You might find it actually works out better that way.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    nazerith wrote:

I've spoken to Arkto's as much as i speak to you....almost never, so yet again, you fail in another one of your posts. Now i shall wait till you call me a female body part as you so often do. It's like you have Tourettes. Honestly, you should get that checked out. I know it must be pretty embarrassing Shouting out "****" in the mall.

Especially when he's in the middle of making someone's smoothie at the Orange Julius in the food court... I'm surprised the manager hasn't had a talk with him yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    No, this thread is about our very own Mystery Men and Women who comprise the sketchy alliance structure of the X-Men. Once upon a time we thought the X-Men to be a bunch of HP rich, unskilled players who would shield up after every battle to post their high scores. A few of their members still fit this model. Look for Slobofix in your Shield Simulator, I bet you she's shielded. Only 27 more days to go! That's approximately 8000 HP! Hope it's worth it for the extra 10 pack. But this thread isn't about the slightly sketchy players like that. This thread is about the clearly sketchy players.

Actually, since this thread brought it up, the thing about Slobofix isn't just the roster, it's that nobody ever saw her in top10s and BAM! overnight here was this player with all 4* and 3* chars completely maxxed, always shielded and always in top 10. Since she got reported a bunch and stuck around we all just concluded that she's a Saudi prince, but I've always wondered where she got the FIRST copies of covers to buy characters up to max if she was never winning tournaments before? And since their cheat detection is obviously not all it's cracked up to be...
  • Unknown
    Options
    ITT: People who don't understand how to score highly in PvP.
  • Unknown
    Options
    What i find strange is, here is a CHANCE to actually defend your alliance without resorting to pettiness and vulgarity but yet again you show your true face, or you spout nonsense like..... "WE HERE AT X-MEN LIKE POINTS, THATS WHY WE HAVE SO MANY" or "WE'RE JUST HYPED UP FOR POINTS"

Come on now seriously????
  • daveomite
    Options
    Goobady wrote:

Who are you talking about goo? I think most of us posting in this thread all score pretty highly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Goobady wrote:

Who are you talking about goo? I think most of us posting in this thread all score pretty highly.
    I mean, not to be a ****, but if you can't look at Flo's roster and see how he could get as high a PvP score as he wants you don't really understand the mechanics of PvP. Or you just aren't thinking about it clearly because you want a windmill to charge.

My post wasn't to actually say you guys don't score highly, obviously that isn't true. I just thought it might make you think harder and realize it is possible.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Duffman85 wrote:
    If naz is going to try to defend x-men, can he/she at least give a viable explanation to the points jozier brought up?

I can, we actually grind those points out. I can't give our trade secrets but if you're an X-man life is just easier to make points. We do have some people that are extremely honestly it's not that hard to do. Just gotta know how to do it Beee actually thought me how to do it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    I can assure you no one cheats here in The X-Men. We earn every point, and Flo is not Kakko lol. Tell you one thing Flo even surprised the hell out of me. If the truth be told we just dedicated we just did an alliance reorganization so they guys are amped up. Here at the X-men a players just get more points..

I'm just mad I didn't think of "5DeadlyX-Men" (actual MPQ alliance, populated with a bunch of scrubs)
This discussion has been closed.