Marvel Puzzle Quest - PC Beta

Options

Comments

• This is very cool. I'm glad to see this type of progress icon_e_smile.gif I hope it turns out well and I'm glad you chose Steam as the platform. I'll be happy to give Beta a try.

And yes, Hey look...its the hulk in all of his hulky glory!
  • I sent my email as as soon as the thread was posted. Is it first come first serve or is there luck involved? I will definitely want to link in my facebook so I can share the account like I can between my iphone and my ipad. That will be awesome!
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Pawsaldo wrote:
    Dam you Ice, now I'll be playing it on my PC, looks like I won't be playing anything else for a long time. I usually hate puzzle games but puzzle quest reels me in all the time. The addition of RPG elements makes it more fun and interesting and as this one has a gotta catch em all vibe with all the different covers, I'm hooked. I hate you and love you at the same time.

Help me ;-;

Oh also I hope there is a windowed mode for it, considering with turn based games I tend to do lots of other stuff at the same time.
    From a personal point of view, I'm only somewhat sorry to hear that. But this is coming from someone who is addicted to their own game so take that as you will.

Yep, the game supports windowed and fullscreen.
  • greggray24 wrote:
    I sent my email as as soon as the thread was posted. Is it first come first serve or is there luck involved? I will definitely want to link in my facebook so I can share the account like I can between my iphone and my ipad. That will be awesome!

Would be cool if they could tell which emails were linked to super-active accounts and prioritize them somehow. Although, if I got an email after that, I'd have to reflect closely on the hours MPQ has taken from me.... well, at this point, definitely at least cumulative days haha.
  • Dslyexic wrote:
    greggray24 wrote:
    I sent my email as as soon as the thread was posted. Is it first come first serve or is there luck involved? I will definitely want to link in my facebook so I can share the account like I can between my iphone and my ipad. That will be awesome!

Would be cool if they could tell which emails were linked to super-active accounts and prioritize them somehow. Although, if I got an email after that, I'd have to reflect closely on the hours MPQ has taken from me.... well, at this point, definitely at least cumulative days haha.

I very much DO NOT want to know how much time I've spent in the game icon_exclaim.gif
  • IceIX wrote:
    From a personal point of view, I'm only somewhat sorry to hear that. But this is coming from someone who is addicted to their own game so take that as you will.

Excellent, well I am looking forward to the PC version even more~
  • Pawsaldo wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

Excellent, well I am looking forward to the PC version even more~

Or how much $$$ I spent on this game! icon_redface.gif
  • Possibly too early to be asking this, but any plans for a Mac port up on the Mac App Store in the near future?
  • IceIX
    Options
    Cobra wrote:
    Possibly too early to be asking this, but any plans for a Mac port up on the Mac App Store in the near future?
    Not in the near future, no. I wouldn't rule out support for any platform though. Except for maybe Commodore 64, and that's only a maybe. 2400 baud modems are a bit passe nowadays.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Cobra wrote:
    Possibly too early to be asking this, but any plans for a Mac port up on the Mac App Store in the near future?
    Not in the near future, no. I wouldn't rule out support for any platform though. Except for maybe Commodore 64, and that's only a maybe. 2400 baud modems are a bit passe nowadays.

Damn, I remember when 2400 was fast...
  • I just got the code for PC version. Everything is nice except it cant be link thru facebook? I do not want to start all over again.. icon_e_sad.gif
  • IceIX
    Options
    jonnieboy wrote:
    I just got the code for PC version. Everything is nice except it cant be link thru facebook? I do not want to start all over again.. icon_e_sad.gif
    From the first post:
    - We are running a pilot program where we will manually link your account across mobile and PC using the same Facebook Linking system we have now. If you are accepted into the Beta and wish to take part in this, please send in a ticket that contains your mobile and PC User IDs and your Facebook email. Unless specified otherwise, we will link the account with your mobile version being your requested save file and it will overwrite your PC save.
    - Note that this is only a pilot program. Depending on the feedback received during Beta, this platform linking ability could be maintained indefinitely or switched off without notice. If it were to be switched off, any users linked would not lose any data.
    You'll have to get far enough on the PC to get up to the point where you can register a PVP name for it. Then send in a ticket with both IDs clearly labeled and we'll link them.
  • ah pardon my oversight. So i send in a ticket thru the pc version feedback form?
  • Do you have to have a Facebook to link your mobile and Steam account?
  • IceIX
    Options
    jonnieboy wrote:
    ah pardon my oversight. So i send in a ticket thru the pc version feedback form?
    No problem. Either PC or mobile form. They both go through to the same database eventually with an internal ID telling us which platform it was sent from.
  • IceIX
    Options
    Just finished sending out the latest wave of invites. If you signed up and don't see anything in your Inboxes in the next few hours, send me a PM with something amusing and I'll pass you a key myself. I take care of our forum users. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Just got mine! Me and my tablet battery are very grateful! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Just got mine as well. Thank you icon_e_smile.gif

Just sent feedback email requesting to have accounts linked as well..hopefully everything works out icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Sent in the feedback form requesting account link.

Awesome! Now I don't have to worry so much about keeping the tablet charged.
  • So once the foundation has been set, I'm a bit curious as to if a planned true versus is planned. Anyone sitting at a PC isn't going to be expecting any interruptions, whether from a call or text, so the limitations would seem to be lifted. Would be nice to actually play against another person instead of the AI, and am hoping that this could be in the works.
This discussion has been closed.