New Character - Agatha Harkness (Coven Leader) 5*

124»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,339 Chairperson of the Boards

@Bzhai said:
    You need to factor in her yellow passive which increases her ability damage, which doesn't indicate to have a cap. So let her team mates build up damage with match damage and when the enemy is low on health you pull the trigger with her blue.

Now imagine if her team mates are MThor and Shang Chi with Fantasticar support. Things will escalate very quickly.

I team her with mthor and didn't think it was that powerful. Now I only have one purple and one yellow

• tylenol4
    tylenol4 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In

So how does the yellow match-damage part of the passive work exactly? I assume it only increases when a non-Agatha teammate makes a match, but does the boost apply to only that ally, both allies, or all three on your team?

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    edited 20 September 2024 00:51

managed to clear 2 of the 3 do Agatha's abilities 20 times. Her Purple and Blue and I got 2 covers on her a Purple and Blue.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards

It's gonna get nuts with ascended Karnak being God boosted during her pvp event.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,563 Chairperson of the Boards

@Tiger_Wong thank you for doing all that testing and posting the results!

I think she's very good, but maybe not in the ways anyone expected pre-release. I've found her purple to be really strong too. I'll do some testing over the next couple days and see if I can find any more quirks.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker

Played her with Colossus and Cyclops and even though I only have a few covers for her, that team is crazy. Wong and Magick were great with her too.