124»

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor

@Zarqa said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@Zarqa said:

@_TrashPanda said:
    Is there a estimated timeline for when will the monthly "Questions" be posted @S0kun? I'd like to request the following filter changes/additions:

Need Additional Filter For Ascended Characters OG Level

(1) Can you please add a filter to be able to filter by Ascended characters OG lvl. For example, it would be immensely helpful to be able to filter characters by Ascended + their OG * lvl (+ & even their current * lvl).

(2) Can you please also change the filter/ sort so that when you sort Alphabetically, the higher lvl you have of a character show 1st and it depends down to the lowest lvl (with it including ALL characters, even ones that arent champed or only have 1 cover applied to them). Currently when you sort Alphabetically, it's a **** shoot order for what order the various lvls of a character appear.

For example, that way you can easily see
    (A) how many of the OG 1* that you have at 5* and who is still needed etc.
    (B.1) Filter characters only by OG lvl and then sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls.
    (B.2) Filter characters only by OG lvl + sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls + filter by "covers" to only see the characters that you need to apply Covers from your "Inbox" to.

I’ve been waiting for the monthly Dev questions to exactly request your (1) suggestion. Can’t upvote this enough!

I really would like to filter on an ‘original/base level’, regardless of what ascended level they are now. I think adding an affiliation ‘base 1-star’, ‘base 2-star’ etc to each character should be an easy way to implement this

Skipped a month for the survey. Found the link.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/90342/may-dev-qa-skipping-a-month#latest

I’m aware they skipped May, but appreciate the effort to point it out. I’m waiting for the June one to show up soon I hope… so I can add that feature request

No problem. June's definitely should've been posted by now, so maybe skipping another month? Btw, excellent request from you two.

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 97 Match Maker
    edited 21 June 2024, 00:52

@Zarqa said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@Zarqa said:

@_TrashPanda said:
    Is there a estimated timeline for when will the monthly "Questions" be posted @S0kun? I'd like to request the following filter changes/additions:

Need Additional Filter For Ascended Characters OG Level

(1) Can you please add a filter to be able to filter by Ascended characters OG lvl. For example, it would be immensely helpful to be able to filter characters by Ascended + their OG * lvl (+ & even their current * lvl).

(2) Can you please also change the filter/ sort so that when you sort Alphabetically, the higher lvl you have of a character show 1st and it depends down to the lowest lvl (with it including ALL characters, even ones that arent champed or only have 1 cover applied to them). Currently when you sort Alphabetically, it's a **** shoot order for what order the various lvls of a character appear.

For example, that way you can easily see
    (A) how many of the OG 1* that you have at 5* and who is still needed etc.
    (B.1) Filter characters only by OG lvl and then sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls.
    (B.2) Filter characters only by OG lvl + sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls + filter by "covers" to only see the characters that you need to apply Covers from your "Inbox" to.

I’ve been waiting for the monthly Dev questions to exactly request your (1) suggestion. Can’t upvote this enough!

I really would like to filter on an ‘original/base level’, regardless of what ascended level they are now. I think adding an affiliation ‘base 1-star’, ‘base 2-star’ etc to each character should be an easy way to implement this

Skipped a month for the survey. Found the link.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/90342/may-dev-qa-skipping-a-month#latest

I’m aware they skipped May, but appreciate the effort to point it out. I’m waiting for the June one to show up soon I hope… so I can add that feature request

It's live now and I submitted that request @zarqa

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Hope these rollover

They didn't roll over, oh well.