Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,309 Chairperson of the Boards

@Xception81 said:
    Or search for affiliation “Daily Play”

Thanks. There's only so many times I can type that in a week...🤣

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

@Scofie said:
    List below in game via "Today's News":

Never read news I'm too buzzy clicking thanks for list and thanks for daily play thing (does that show the people all the time )

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

Everyone should already be using 5 Deadpool in DDQ to get an extra taco token every day. Now he rewards a Pride token too.

KGB

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker

@slidecage said:

@Scofie said:

Never read news I'm too buzzy clicking thanks for list and thanks for daily play thing (does that show the people all the time )

You obviously do read the forum. The list is included in the first post of this thread

• slidecage

@Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:

@Scofie said:

You obviously do read the forum. The list is included in the first post of this thread

Nah mostly skim over it.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:
    Everyone should already be using 5 Deadpool in DDQ to get an extra taco token every day. Now he rewards a Pride token too.

KGB

Should be using the 3* Deadpool, too, for the whales points. Unless you're maxed already. Always good to have whales in your back pocket in case a PvP goes sideways.

• slidecage

@Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:

@Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:

@Scofie said:

Nah mostly skim over it.

May I suggest you don’t skim over it? You asked for information here. People told you where to find it (twice) and your response is pretty much that you can’t be bothered to use those resources (twice).

Considering how much you post here, I find it rather rude that you (presumably) expect people to read and respond to your posts, but you can’t be bothered to read other posts, including those from the devs?

I’ve definitely enjoyed some of your threads that led to discussions. I also appreciated that you feel connected to this community enough that you shared openly about a personal loss and how much that hurt(s). I care much less for your simple questions that can often be answered by a quick search. Those come off, to me at least, as lazy.

I’ve said this before I think, but your style seems much more suited to a Discord type of conversation (fast and immediate engagement, usually short term topics), and less so to a forum style (deeper discussions over a longer period of time with threads that can go dozens of pages). Have you thought about that medium?

Should> @Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:

@Zarqa said:

@slidecage said:

@Scofie said:

Nah mostly skim over it.

May I suggest you don’t skim over it? You asked for information here. People told you where to find it (twice) and your response is pretty much that you can’t be bothered to use those resources (twice).

Considering how much you post here, I find it rather rude that you (presumably) expect people to read and respond to your posts, but you can’t be bothered to read other posts, including those from the devs?

I’ve definitely enjoyed some of your threads that led to discussions. I also appreciated that you feel connected to this community enough that you shared openly about a personal loss and how much that hurt(s). I care much less for your simple questions that can often be answered by a quick search. Those come off, to me at least, as lazy.

I’ve said this before I think, but your style seems much more suited to a Discord type of conversation (fast and immediate engagement, usually short term topics), and less so to a forum style (deeper discussions over a longer period of time with threads that can go dozens of pages). Have you thought about that medium?

Problem not too lazy to look but some days only got like 20 mins to play and start freaking out when I can't find what I need so I just toss something here .hoping for a fast answer

Is there discord page for this game. Know a page there if your in a group but is there a basic page

Maybe skim isn't the right word
    I do read them but read them so fast might miss info I need

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards

@slidecage

Here is a link to the Discord server for the game:

https://discord.gg/3tCg7aFt

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker

Thanks @bluewolf !

• KGB

@Borstock said:

@KGB said:

KGB

Should be using the 3* Deadpool, too, for the whales points. Unless you're maxed already. Always good to have whales in your back pocket in case a PvP goes sideways.

Absolutely you should. I didn't mentioned 3 pool because I'm already at 1 million points and only have to replenish occasionally when I struggle on the shield training in the Thing or Riri nodes due to an undercovered 5.

KGB

• slidecage

@bluewolf said:
    @slidecage

Here is a link to the Discord server for the game:

https://discord.gg/3tCg7aFt

thank you

• slidecage

not working for me im using deadpool and america and no tokens

• KGB
    edited 3 June 2024, 12:39

@slidecage said:

Maybe you already got the token for the day from another character. Did you look and see if you have a vault token?

I think the new day starts around 9 EST so I can't get today's token until using one of those characters after that time.

KGB

• slidecage

@KGB said:

@slidecage said:

Maybe you already got the token for the day from another character. Did you look and see if you have a vault token?

I think the new day starts around 9 EST so I can't get today's token until using one of those characters after that time.

KGB

Vault says 0 tokens

• bluewolf

@KGB said:

@slidecage said:

KGB

The daily play token trigger time is the same as your daily reward trigger (and also the 5deadpook taco token trigger).

It is individual to each account (well, I think it’s a few minutes after the hour) so yours may be 9AM your time but mine is currently 3 pm my time (EDT).

However, when they start the daily play period for a new vault you can get an “extra” token if you use one of the characters before your daily reward happens.

• bluewolf
    edited 3 June 2024, 20:51

4-Stars

Wolverine (X-Force)
    Mr Fantastic (Reed Richards)
    Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
    Sabretooth (Victor Creed)
    Cyclops (Classic)

Just wanted to note that I have an official Marvel calendar (that I get for free from my local comics shop) and the character they put on the Father's Day square this year
    is Eddie Brock.

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker

slidecage Posts: 3,142 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 June 2024, 11:20
    who can we usse for pride tokens not kitty

Psylocke (required in PVE) or Wiccan should be easiest to remember.

Basically any gay character, so that includes Northstar (IIRC), Moon Dragon, Phyla, etc.