June in MPQ - Event Overview

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

@fnedude said:
    slidecage Posts: 3,142 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 June 2024, 11:20
    who can we usse for pride tokens not kitty

Psylocke (required in PVE) or Wiccan should be easiest to remember.

Basically any gay character, so that includes Northstar (IIRC), Moon Dragon, Phyla, etc.

Threw me off not kitty but then why we get an outfit for them. I use America

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor

If you have 5 Deadpool, you should be using him anyway.

• lesotheron
    lesotheron Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

What determines whether or not a Vault can be reset? With some, you can use Tokens, spend Hero Points, lather, rinse and repeat to maximize the covers you get from them. Others, like this month's Pride Month Vault, if you buy the 40x early, your daily tokens are wasted because you jumped the gun.

Why have the option to spend Hero Points on a monthly vault that can't be reset when you have daily token rewards? The Spider-Verse Vault doesn't have the option to spend Hero Points. It makes sense. If you do the Daily/Weekly/Monthly quests, you'll get all the rewards without being able to double-up by spending Hero Points.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 7 June 2024, 02:57

@lesotheron said:
    What determines whether or not a Vault can be reset? With some, you can use Tokens, spend Hero Points, lather, rinse and repeat to maximize the covers you get from them. Others, like this month's Pride Month Vault, if you buy the 40x early, your daily tokens are wasted because you jumped the gun.

Why have the option to spend Hero Points on a monthly vault that can't be reset when you have daily token rewards? The Spider-Verse Vault doesn't have the option to spend Hero Points. It makes sense. If you do the Daily/Weekly/Monthly quests, you'll get all the rewards without being able to double-up by spending Hero Points.

If you use HP on the Pride vault (just like AAPI) and keep using the characters who give you tokens, then once it closes you can use the tokens to pull from a closed vault, each of which is a pull with all the contents in the vault equally likely each pull.

Is this worth it? That’s up to you.

The non-resettable vaults lately tend to be the newer or special ones with cheaper 10/40 pulls that are also open for a very long time. I suspect the devs don’t want to provide too many opportunities to use exchange lower amounts of hp for better things (like 5* covers etc).

Also it’s a way to distinguish what we see during the normal part of the year vs Anniversary; if you can’t reset it’s less exciting.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 236 Tile Toppler

Who will be considered a "fan fave“ for the community challenge and the new weekly FF quests? Should I just guess?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards

@axmoss said:
    Who will be considered a "fan fave“ for the community challenge and the new weekly FF quests? Should I just guess?

Search for “Fan fav” in your roster; click the affiliation box. You’ll see the ones you can use.

It’s basically a T10 for the 3/4/5 tier and smaller subsets of the 1s and 2s.

• slidecage
    edited 7 June 2024, 15:17

No Friday deals come on

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,229 Chairperson of the Boards

@slidecage said:
    No Friday deals come on

There's still another 40 minutes until when the deals usually change for the day.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 508 Critical Contributor

Yeah, you could set a clock to the new deals coming out each day.

• slidecage
    edited 7 June 2024, 16:14

@Pantera236 said:

My clock ran away with the spoon I think she was cheating on the fork

Who knows who will raise the sporks now. Poor little things

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor

@slidecage said:

@Pantera236 said:

lol pretty good one.

Anyway, good ff lighting vault, will clear twice for 5k.

• BriMan2222

Defeat 21 enemies with spider-man original. Seriously, you give this quest the day AFTER his boost week ends? You couldn't have done this any time in the past week when I was using him anyway?

• slidecage

@WilliamK1983 said:

@slidecage said:

@Pantera236 said:

lol pretty good one.

5k per clear or two clears for 5k

Got to wait til tomorrow not in front of PC... How good vault

• WilliamK1983
    edited 8 June 2024, 02:27

@slidecage said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@slidecage said:

@Pantera236 said:

lol pretty good one.

5k per clear or two clears for 5k

Got to wait til tomorrow not in front of PC... How good vault

I knew that wasn't written clearly as I was typing it. 5k PER clear. Just gotta wait til midnight EST for the cost reset. Same contents as the last ff lightning. Five 5* covers, three 4* 1/1/1, etc.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

@BriMan2222 said:
    Defeat 21 enemies with spider-man original. Seriously, you give this quest the day AFTER his boost week ends? You couldn't have done this any time in the past week when I was using him anyway?

You can down 21 enemies in DDQ. Surely you kept a 1 star version around for DDQ.

KGB

• BriMan2222
    edited 7 June 2024, 17:25

@KGB said:

@BriMan2222 said:

You can down 21 enemies in DDQ. Surely you kept a 1 star version around for DDQ.

KGB

My issue isn't not being able to do it. I have an ascended 1 star spidey at level 520 and I have a 2 star version to use in dpd. It's just funny that I've been running my boosted 632 spidey all week long and as soon as I have no reason to use him anymore, they run this quest.

It's like they want to make sure that we are going out of our way to use characters that we wouldn't use otherwise. I just stuck him in as a 3rd for a few matches in pve on my ascended 1 star juggs and ascended chavez team.

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 97 Match Maker

Is there a estimated timeline for when will the monthly "Questions" be posted @S0kun? I'd like to request the following filter changes/additions:

Need Additional Filter For Ascended Characters OG Level

(1) Can you please add a filter to be able to filter by Ascended characters OG lvl. For example, it would be immensely helpful to be able to filter characters by Ascended + their OG * lvl (+ & even their current * lvl).

(2) Can you please also change the filter/ sort so that when you sort Alphabetically, the higher lvl you have of a character show 1st and it depends down to the lowest lvl (with it including ALL characters, even ones that arent champed or only have 1 cover applied to them). Currently when you sort Alphabetically, it's a **** shoot order for what order the various lvls of a character appear.

For example, that way you can easily see
    (A) how many of the OG 1* that you have at 5* and who is still needed etc.
    (B.1) Filter characters only by OG lvl and then sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls.
    (B.2) Filter characters only by OG lvl + sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls + filter by "covers" to only see the characters that you need to apply Covers from your "Inbox" to.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 318 Mover and Shaker

@_TrashPanda said:
    Is there a estimated timeline for when will the monthly "Questions" be posted @S0kun? I'd like to request the following filter changes/additions:

(1) Can you please add a filter to be able to filter by Ascended characters OG lvl. For example, it would be immensely helpful to be able to filter characters by Ascended + their OG * lvl (+ & even their current * lvl).

(2) Can you please also change the filter/ sort so that when you sort Alphabetically, the higher lvl you have of a character show 1st and it depends down to the lowest lvl (with it including ALL characters, even ones that arent champed or only have 1 cover applied to them). Currently when you sort Alphabetically, it's a **** shoot order for what order the various lvls of a character appear.

(B.1) Filter characters only by OG lvl and then sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls.
    (B.2) Filter characters only by OG lvl + sort Alphabetically to be able to easily see all the doop characters you have and their current lvls + filter by "covers" to only see the characters that you need to apply Covers from your "Inbox" to.

I’ve been waiting for the monthly Dev questions to exactly request your (1) suggestion. Can’t upvote this enough!

I really would like to filter on an ‘original/base level’, regardless of what ascended level they are now. I think adding an affiliation ‘base 1-star’, ‘base 2-star’ etc to each character should be an easy way to implement this

• WilliamK1983

@Zarqa said:

@_TrashPanda said:

I’ve been waiting for the monthly Dev questions to exactly request your (1) suggestion. Can’t upvote this enough!

I really would like to filter on an ‘original/base level’, regardless of what ascended level they are now. I think adding an affiliation ‘base 1-star’, ‘base 2-star’ etc to each character should be an easy way to implement this

Skipped a month for the survey. Found the link.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/90342/may-dev-qa-skipping-a-month#latest

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 318 Mover and Shaker

@WilliamK1983 said:

@Zarqa said:

@_TrashPanda said:

Skipped a month for the survey. Found the link.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/90342/may-dev-qa-skipping-a-month#latest

I’m aware they skipped May, but appreciate the effort to point it out. I’m waiting for the June one to show up soon I hope… so I can add that feature request