June in MPQ - Event Overview

Options
MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 138 Tile Toppler

We're going big in the month of June! There are tons of activities and rewards to take advantage of ALL MONTH LONG! To help make sure you guys have all the info you need to take full advantage of your playtime, we gathered all the event information here in one place.

Pride Month in MPQ

Show your Pride! All month long, MARVEL Puzzle Quest is celebrating its LGBTQ+ characters and community with free login rewards, an incredible Pride Character Release and Costume!

Pride Login Gifts

We've got some awesome login rewards prepared for Pride this year!

• 5-Star Kitty Pryde (Pride) Costume (6/3)
  • 4-Star 2024 Pride Character Release Cover (6/13)

Pride Daily Play Vault

(6/1 - 6/30)
Come back each day in June and play with some of MPQs amazing Pride characters to earn Daily Play Tokens to the Pride Month Vault.

Daily Play Characters
5-Stars

• Wolverine (Samurai Daken)
  • Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance)
  • Iceman (Bobby Drake)
  • Loki (God of Mischief)

4-Stars

• America Chavez (Young Avengers)
  • Black Cat (Master Thief)
  • Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)
  • Hulkling (Dorrek VIII)
  • Iceman (All New X-Men)
  • Karolina Dean (Runaways)
  • Kate Pryde (Marauders)
  • Loki (Alligator of Mischief)
  • Negasonic (Modern)
  • Nico Minoru (Runaways)
  • Northstar (Classic)
  • Valkyrie (Asgardian Warrior)
  • Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)

3-Stars

• Daken (Classic)
  • Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!)
  • Loki (Dark Reign)
  • Mystique (Raven Darkholme)
  • Psylocke (Classic)

2-Star

• Daken (Dark Avengers)

Fan Favorite Celebration

It's that time again! We're launching our Fan Favorite Celebration a little early this year to make room for some "spicy" events in July. This is the best time for new, current, and returning players to hop in and earn the most popular characters in the game!

FF Weekly Login Gifts

Throughout June, players can login each week to obtain a Pick-3 token to choose 1 out of 3 Fan Favorite characters. That's 5 FREE Super Heroes or Super Villains just for logging in each week, and we're just getting warmed up!

Check in each Thursday for a new batch of FF login gifts!

FF Event Quests

(5/30 - 4/4)
We've got a fully packed month of limited Event Quests to amplify your game time with awesome rewards upon completion. Did one of the Weekly Login Reward choices leave you stumped on which character to pick? No worries! You can earn additional Pick-3 Tokens by completing specific quests tied to that week!

Fan Fridays Epic Savings

Keep your eyes peeled for some extraordinarily bountiful weekend deals starting each Friday during the Fan Favorite Celebration. These deals will pack a punch and will buff your team like never before!

Check in each Friday for new deal!

FF Boss Battle

(6/20 - 6/23)
We've got a Boss Battle prepared for you and your alliance to take head-on utilizing your favorite MPQ Characters. Gather together to take on this daunting challenge to bring home epic rewards!

FF Community Challenge

(6/14 - 6/30)
Are you ready? This challenge will take all of you at your best to complete. Gather your strength and get ready to dish out some Community Styled Justice later this month! We'll provide some additional news on this soon!

Father's Day in MPQ

(6/13 - 6/19)
We didn't forget about you Dads! Celebrate this Father's Day in MPQ with a limited Daily Play Vault featuring MPQ Father Figures.

Daily Play Characters
5-Stars

• Odin (All-Father)
  • Cable (Nathan Summers)
  • Professor X (Classic)
  • Magneto (Age of Apocalypse)

4-Stars

• Wolverine (X-Force)
  • Mr Fantastic (Reed Richards)
  • Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
  • Sabretooth (Victor Creed)
  • Cyclops (Classic)

3-Stars

• Luke Cage (Heroes for Hire)
  • Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)

Comments

• leviticuschom
    leviticuschom Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options

All good things! Please consider adding Phylla-Vel and Moondragon to the daily play list!

• OhDenny
    OhDenny Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

I also came here to remark on the Phyla/Moondragon erasure!

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
    edited 30 May 2024, 01:38
    Options

Whoa! Thanks for the early communication! I'm impressed! Now if the calendar was fully fleshed out for the whole month, you'd get a 10/10 rating!

Why don't you guys promote the game before the Deadpool movie starts during the previews and make a commercial? Use the last commercial that I see on social media and used to see on TV and add a couple new things for it. You'd get your new players and maybe make old players return.

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
    edited 30 May 2024, 02:05
    Options

Where's Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister for Father's Day?

Says right on marvel.com too

https://www.marvel.com/characters/mister-sinister

And why is an alligator part of this? :D Isn't Pet Month in May?

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options

@SaltnPeppa said:
    Where's Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister for Father's Day?

Says right on marvel.com too

https://www.marvel.com/characters/mister-sinister

And why is an alligator part of this? :D Isn't Pet Month in May?

That alligator has some pride in they/them

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I would add Sandman, Green Goblin and Spiderman to the father's day list. And maybe Yondu.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options

Hope these rollover

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options

"Keep your eyes peeled for some extraordinarily bountiful weekend deals starting each Friday during the Fan Favorite Celebration. These deals will pack a punch and will buff your team like never before!" Colour me intrigued!

4* Pride character guess... given the drive to round out some affiliations a little, I am going to guess Xavin, though I never cared for them personally.
    Dream pick: Noh-Varr, as I'm confident the MPQ artists are up to some fittingly beefcake-y shots for his powers. :)

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That list of fathers really can be improved. In addition to those mentioned by others, Thanos, MCU Vulture, Ronin, Punisher, and Drax.

• bickle
    bickle Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    edited 30 May 2024, 15:17
    Options

This is too late for this month’s events, but any chance we could get some ISO-8 bonuses in the future. The huge influx of characters and covers has really put a huge strain on ISO-8.

(As a side note, how about adding iso-8 to the Spicy vault? Whenever I pull from there most of the stuff is unused because I already have the max amount)

Edit: this could also be helped by adjusting the iso rewards from champ bonuses so that higher level characters reward more iso-8. So many ways to handle this. The iso multiplier/canister was a miss. They need to reward a lot more

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options

What was the fan favorite vault?> @WilliamK1983 said:

Hope these rollover

Do you recall what was in the vault? Was it the one that ran for 30 days?

Also I don't see mentioned fan favorite vault only pride and father's day ones. Was it confirmed elsewhere?

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options

Those are for the FF store, not vault. If I remember correctly, the vaults weren't very good or didn't have the characters I was looking for(needed). I do know that the store ran for 30 days.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,234 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Come on some 20 buck 1 stars accended

• StormyMoods
    StormyMoods Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options

Maybe I am missing it, but where can we find a list of the Fan Favorite characters?

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options

@StormyMoods said:
    Maybe I am missing it, but where can we find a list of the Fan Favorite characters?

Search for "Favorite" in game with affiliations filter

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    edited 31 May 2024, 08:14
    Options

@StormyMoods said:

Click the token icon, it will show you all the character covers.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Domitronas said:

@StormyMoods said:

Was this announced somewhere or you stumbled upon it? Either way, VERY cool. Unfortunately with the exception of Adam Warlock who is a huge outlier, they are my 9 highest 5*s and three are at 550. I would’ve loved more Chasm and Colossus as that’s the wall I typically have to slog through but am guessing they are not faves because they are slow and people only use them for one match on defense Ah well.

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:

Was this announced somewhere or you stumbled upon it? Either way, VERY cool.

Uhh I can't remember exactly when it was, but there were missions involving the Fan Favorites in the past and I think the affiliation was discovered back then, definitely not taking credit for that just something I remembered using, and it still works :smiley:

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Domitronas said:

@StormyMoods said:

Speaking of the Affiliations filter. Dear Devs can you make an update so when we click Afflilations and Abilities on for searching it stays selected.

What happens is you check Affiliations do your search and when you go back you have to reclick it.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,234 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

who can we usse for pride tokens not kitty