What's New MPQ - January 2024 (Updated 01/18/24)

Options

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Boosted:

5 Star: Colossus (Phoenix Five)
    5 Star: Scarlet Witch (WandaVision)

Hmm...I wonder what start of season PvP gonna look like?

Nooo!! That’s going to mean loads of pain

• Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options

Just target Scarlet Witch first & Colossus last.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Boosted Colossus and Wanda will make Simulator PVE much more managable.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Updated with INFINITE PURSUIT, Quicksilver PVP and Buff list for Jan 18 - 25.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun quicksilver pvp rewards looks like a copy paste error from Daken pvp.

• S0kun
    Options

@Pantera236 said:

@S0kun quicksilver pvp rewards looks like a copy paste error from Daken pvp.

You're right! Thanks for the flag. This has now been corrected.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Boosted YJ gonna be tricky as nobody else boosted has much of an AOE but as I have a champed JY hopefully that is good for me. Sadly my Ronan is not fully covered yet so looks like Cyclops as my second for the week.

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Boosted YJ gonna be tricky as nobody else boosted has much of an AOE but as I have a champed JY hopefully that is good for me. Sadly my Ronan is not fully covered yet so looks like Cyclops as my second for the week.

Try 3* Hunter. Her purple just for 3 ap boosts match dmg by 165% which leads to 20-30k damage in strong colors and 6-7 in weak.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Mr_F said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Try 3* Hunter. Her purple just for 3 ap boosts match dmg by 165% which leads to 20-30k damage in strong colors and 6-7 in weak.

Not sure a team with two 3* will survive long on defence in my MMR. Boosted Yellowjacket and Cyclops will be fine.

• Mr_F
    Options

Oh. You were talking about pvp. I suggested it for pve. But you can use it on pvp but leave sth stronger on finish.

• DAZ0273
    Options

I haven't actually bothered to champ my 3* Hunter yet so unfortunately not unless I get an iso windfall (and I wasn't somebody who got handed a fully covered 5* one).

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah don't use YJ in PVE unless you really have nothing faster.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Yeah don't use YJ in PVE unless you really have nothing faster.

I use Juggs/R4G/Gamora for easy, Kang/Deathlok/IM40 for Challenge Node unless boosted 5's are better and then whoever for whatever depending on what event it is or blah blah blah. I might use Omega Red. Dunno, will see if I even have time to play PvE.

• Mr_F
    edited 17 January 2024, 16:30
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I haven't actually bothered to champ my 3* Hunter yet so unfortunately not unless I get an iso windfall (and I wasn't somebody who got handed a fully covered 5* one).

Don't need to champ as long as she has 5 in purple you can use that. Of course, If you have anything better/safer, go fot it. I used it and it trivialise some nodes.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'll be honest...
    I completely ignored Hunter and continued using what I normally use. I've been on auto pilot the last few weeks.

I looked at the Hunters I've covered based on this thread and 3s purple is something that looks very useful.

I'm not feeling up to really sorting out what else she does, but as a 3rd that purple makes her viable.

• S0kun
    Options

Remaining events updated except GOD OF LIES: Loki (Dark Reign).

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options

Morbius is a good one to pair with YJ. When invisible, YJs green will destroy 4 sap tiles which in turn lets morbius clear the board while dealing damage.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Boosted Juggs on the next week's list

• DAZ0273
    Options

Are we not having Daken's PvP today?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 21 January 2024, 14:41
    Options

I'm assuming someone confused AM and PM again, so we're shifted by 12 hours again.