Options
1235»

Comments

• raber18
    raber18 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:

@Bad said:
    Who is the one designing community challenges and how is the process?

Some bloke who lives in a cupboard comes up with the community challenges, his last idea of basing it on team ups is why he now lives in the cupboard.
    "Hey let's set up a challenge that includes that universally loved function of sending team ups!"

This guy is actually my uncle! Don't tell anybody but he told me the next challenge is going to be matching 5,000, 000 trap tiles in a week. Finally get some appreciation for trap tiles going

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 706 Critical Contributor
    Options

@raber18 said:

@Bad said:
    Who is the one designing community challenges and how is the process?

Some bloke who lives in a cupboard comes up with the community challenges, his last idea of basing it on team ups is why he now lives in the cupboard.
    "Hey let's set up a challenge that includes that universally loved function of sending team ups!"

This guy is actually my uncle! Don't tell anybody but he told me the next challenge is going to be matching 5,000, 000 trap tiles in a week. Finally get some appreciation for trap tiles going

HE ESCAPED?! Clearly my punishment was not severe enough.
    Trap tiles is an absolute winner, I'm not talking good traps here either.
    You all have to use mysterio as he's weak as a kitten.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

I can't promise anything but this sounds perfectly doable. People are always asking for more information on powers and we are always are happy to give the players exactly what they want and when they want it.
    I'm thinking we change legions powers every single day of the week.
    Look out for a war and peace style explanation coming soon.

Can you put this in the message of the day?
    Since this isn't used for stuff like showing who will give you a token for a vault, this seems like a great use of the function!

I am but a humble oracle but I will try my good sir.
    Friends vault is fantastic, as mentioned before it's much more fun for you to keep using random characters until you find a winner.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How do you win using Talos? Or Northstar? Or Mysterio? Does their weaknesses combine into an ultimate combo?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think Northstar is pretty good now, after he got buffed. Talos has possibly the best stun in the entire game.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@bbigler said:
    How do you win using Talos? Or Northstar? Or Mysterio? Does their weaknesses combine into an ultimate combo?

Talos is probably too good now if anything, bring me the nerf hammer!

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How much money do you earn at the end of the month?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Bad said:
    How much money do you earn at the end of the month?

5 money

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2023
    Options

When will Minsc and Boo be added, and what will their powers be?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Zalasta said:
    When will Minsc and Boo be added, and what will their powers be?

As a ranger something to do with arrows I'd imagine, maybe counteracts chasm as I'm sick of people coming on here and going "HE DOESNT COUNTER CHASM SO HES USELESS AND IF ANYONE ARGUES WITH ME YOU ARE WRONG"
    as for boo I feel a reinvention might be in order, maybe say he's one of high evolutionary projects and turn him into a stone cold killer. Imagine the most harrowing disgusting things an evil hamster could be capable of, double it and have the descriptions go into grisly, almost Nordic Noir styles of brutality.
    Probably need to stop drinking alcohol in the morning.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Why is Gamora?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Why is Gamora?

Just is

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Why is Gamora?

Just is

Just is...so Justice the younger version of Vance Astro also Major Astro who was a founding member of the GotG which means this is a circular reference to the Guardians! Yes - that is Why Gamora! I dunno why you couldn't have just said that though...

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Why is Gamora?

Just is

Just is...so Justice the younger version of Vance Astro also Major Astro who was a founding member of the GotG which means this is a circular reference to the Guardians! Yes - that is Why Gamora! I dunno why you couldn't have just said that though...

Erm.......yes?

• Bullroarer
    Bullroarer Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2023
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:

@Punisher5784 said:
    Are there any plans to increase Iso rewards?

Yes, along with more opportunities to choose rewards. You might have noticed the "Pick One" reward functionality make its way into the game. This is meant to serve multiple purposes, and soon will allow for players to make decisions on which type of currency they'd like to receive as rewards for certain things.

This is definitely a change for the better, so thank you.

A small piece of feedback if I may, though: the "Pick One" mechanism seen for the "Class of" rewards doesn't give you a chance to check which of the options might be best for you.

In most cases there's been a clear choice for me but once or twice it would have been nice to be able to check my situation (including which 5*s the 4*s I have a choice of are feeders for) before having to make the choice.

Ideally there would be an "Ask me again in X minutes" option.

An alternative would be for the token to be usable in one of three stores that can only be shopped in with those tokens, one for each option.

And if you go down the stores route you could even have stores where you have a small chance of your reward being even better.

So for example, you could have three Class of 2022 stores that are available for a week. The only way to shop in them would be to use your Class of 2022 token (so no using HP or anything else to shop in them). You could have one store for 5* Shang-Chi, one store for 5* Chasm, and one store for 4* Gorr. In the 5* Shang-Chi store 39 items could be the standard reward of 250 5* shards and one item could be a more generous reward of 500 5* shards.

And, to make things even sweeter from a developer point of view, that kind of system should be entirely possible to build with the current code.