Ask and I shall answer

Options

Comments

• ProfShoehorn
    ProfShoehorn Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options

@bbigler said:
    Do you think Uncle Ben should be in the game? If so, how would he interact with Spiderman?

Maybe a passive power that stuns all Spider-Man(s) while active? And another passive that increases match/active power damage for Spider-Man(s) when downed? Might be fun for 4-star land to lose an active character to boost it later in the fight?

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:

@bbigler said:
    Do you think Uncle Ben should be in the game? If so, how would he interact with Spiderman?

I think he should.
    He should scream "with great power comes great responsibility" every turn and appear as a ghost as he died because Peter was being a ****.

But what happens to Spiderman when Uncle Ben is downed?

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 706 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bbigler said:

@bbigler said:

I think he should.
    He should scream "with great power comes great responsibility" every turn and appear as a ghost as he died because Peter was being a ****.

But what happens to Spiderman when Uncle Ben is downed?

Chasm jumps in, he seems a popular choice

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@ProfShoehorn said:

@bbigler said:

Maybe a passive power that stuns all Spider-Man(s) while active? And another passive that increases match/active power damage for Spider-Man(s) when downed? Might be fun for 4-star land to lose an active character to boost it later in the fight?

Stuns seem to be all the rage so sure why not.
    I quite like the idea of Uncle ben haunting spider-man and leaving him riddled with self doubt and shame. I shall make sure I bring this up should bcs feel the need to consult the all seeing oracle.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I appreciate @ThisisClemFandango the effort on disguising as Mr devpool and even painting your post in red. That really made it more realistic. But everyone knows devs aren't nowhere to be found.
    What are your true plans for nerfing chasm, oh oracle of the forbidden knowledge?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Bad said:
    I appreciate @ThisisClemFandango the effort on disguising as Mr devpool and even painting your post in red. That really made it more realistic. But everyone knows devs aren't nowhere to be found.
    What are your true plans for nerfing chasm, oh oracle of the forbidden knowledge?

I'm glad you asked that question my good man.
    Chasm will get a barely noticeable nerf , so much so we probably won't even say anything.
    Take Nick Fury for example, everyone said he was worse after the change but people love him. He was used by everyone in the previous pvp.
    In the words of captain Raymond Holt "VIN-DI-CATIOOOOONNNNN"

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Options

When do you plan on posting the August 'what's new MPQ'?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Clowns or Mimes? They will both eventually destroy all life but who do you think we should have in game first?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

October

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Clowns or Mimes? They will both eventually destroy all life but who do you think we should have in game first?

Mimes, but they would be the harbinger before the clowns arrive. However if we do get to this point may God have mercy on our collective souls.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bbigler said:

You can take him into a match downed. While downed, he boosts any Spider-Mans (Spider-Men? Spiders-Man?) on the team.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@bbigler said:

You can take him into a match downed. While downed, he boosts any Spider-Mans (Spider-Men? Spiders-Man?) on the team.

The oracle has spoken. Cease this heresy.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 795 Critical Contributor
    Options

Why is Spider-Man hyphenated but Iron Man isn't?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

Because he's a spider-man where as Tony stark is just a man who wears an iron suit ( technically it isn't iron but I guess Stan the man wasn't happy with titanium man)

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

August 31 along with September

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

August 31 along with September

I believe I've answered this but could be wrong as my eyes are ceramic, I took a torpedo to the face in the battle of little bighorn

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 795 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2023
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

Because he's a spider-man where as Tony stark is just a man who wears an iron suit ( technically it isn't iron but I guess Stan the man wasn't happy with titanium man)

What's the matter with me questioning Stan...My apologies comic gods

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

What's the matter with me questioning Stan...My apologies comic gods

For shame.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options

When will 6* Stan Lee be introduced into the game, and what will his powerset look like?

• ProfShoehorn
    ProfShoehorn Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options

@skittledaddy said:
    When will 6* Stan Lee be introduced into the game, and what will his powerset look like?

Excelsior! (30 purple AP, requires microphone access) Shout out a color type. Change all tiles on the board to the selected color.

That’s all I got…