Ask and I shall answer

Options
ThisisClemFandango
ThisisClemFandango Posts: 706 Critical Contributor

Because we have got zero communication going on and because I'm majorly bored, I have decided I will appoint myself as the oracle of the forum
Ask your questions

• these answers will be complete nonsense and not remotely helpful

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Are there any plans to increase Iso rewards?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

If it means I have to type some code then no very unlikely
    Ain't nobody got time for that

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:

You could use that answer for every question. Come on, you can be more creative than that! :)

• ThisisClemFandango
    edited August 2023
    Options

Having spoken to the team and had exhaustive meetings regarding this subject we have decided that things really are fine and people need to stop whinging as you've never had it so good.
    Better?
    Doing my best to sound as close as official as I possibly can

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Then we are in luck because no coding is involved in giving out increased ISO rewards. It's all DB entries :)

KGB

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,503 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How many butts does the double butt monkey have?

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options

In the spirit of simultaneously releasing the 5-star and 3-star versions of recent characters, is it true that you plan to drop the 6-star, 7-star, and 8-star Wolverines & Spider-Mans soon?

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options

@KGB said:

Then we are in luck because no coding is involved in giving out increased ISO rewards. It's all DB entries :)

KGB

It's actually built into the individual events / offers / etc, which aren't DB entries.

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options

@meadowsweet said:
    In the spirit of simultaneously releasing the 5-star and 3-star versions of recent characters, is it true that you plan to drop the 6-star, 7-star, and 8-star Wolverines & Spider-Mans soon?

No current plans for this in the 2023 or 2024 calendars, but never say never XD

• Adric1123
    Adric1123 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options

What's up with the team-up Community Challenge? Is it done? Are we getting rewards for it?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

Excuse me mr devpool but I think you'll find people are on my discussion for complete nonsensical answers thank you very much

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What friends of the characters in the Friends are Forever vault need to be played to get the daily token? Do they mean just play the characters in the vault or just friends of those characters?? It’s very confusing

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@KGB said:

KGB

Normally this is the case for other games but not mpq. DB entries are for losers.
    Thanks for contacting me about what you thought was a mistake, or a lack of knowledge but it clearly isn't so there

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Adric1123 said:
    What's up with the team-up Community Challenge? Is it done? Are we getting rewards for it?

Thrice yes

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@meadowsweet said:

Always more spidermans, all the time. Symbiote, glider, pig, transformer spiderman, helicopter spiderman, Iron man spiderman.
    The release of the 3 & 5 stars is a massive success because as you can see even though the powers are exactly the same, they look different which is what people love

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@dianetics said:
    How many butts does the double butt monkey have?

Unknown.
    We are can release a 3 and 5 double butt hit monkey if it's a moneyspinner

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Do you think Uncle Ben should be in the game? If so, how would he interact with Spiderman?

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@bbigler said:
    What friends of the characters in the Friends are Forever vault need to be played to get the daily token? Do they mean just play the characters in the vault or just friends of those characters?? It’s very confusing

After the massive success of buffing elsa and not telling anyone we feel its more fun for you to guess who we are referring to.
    This may also be friends of friends of friends.
    And casual acquaintances.
    Sometimes a character no one uses for reasons.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@bbigler said:
    Do you think Uncle Ben should be in the game? If so, how would he interact with Spiderman?

I think he should.
    He should scream "with great power comes great responsibility" every turn and appear as a ghost as he died because Peter was being a ****.