Class of 2014!

Options
124»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2023
    Options

On the bright side, yes, OML, Surfer, Phoenix in class of 2015.
    At least you won't burn packs.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,334 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So the wall of 2015 is going to be OML/SS/Phx. Wonder if any of the 3*s could sneak in with some synergy for any of those three? I doubt it so we will be fighting the same teams for the next week.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,249 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's been interesting to see how Elektra's shadow step batches up now, Fury's traps as well - Shadow Step tiles all tic off the board but don't do the damage until the enemy turn has resolved, so you won't ever kill anyone before they do something to you with it. Fury's traps will explode even if the final match that triggered them puts him down, which is cool. As long as the behavior is consistent I think it's good.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Yeah the main problem is the 11 weeks of Chasm in regular pvp.

Not that it makes that big a difference but I reckon it’s only 10 weeks now. The quest counter now has 10 listed as the total amount rather than 11 which I seem to remember seeing when it first came out during week one.

Then again, I could be misremembering that in my old age.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@LavaManLee said:
    So the wall of 2015 is going to be OML/SS/Phx. Wonder if any of the 3*s could sneak in with some synergy for any of those three? I doubt it so we will be fighting the same teams for the next week.

Suspect there will be less high level ones though as a lot of people wont have any of these champed.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Of course now I have said that, let's see just how wrong I can be...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@LavaManLee said:

Suspect there will be less high level ones though as a lot of people wont have any of these champed.

In your MMR, maybe.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@LavaManLee said:

In your MMR, maybe.

Ha ha, yeah, sorry 'bout that. But there is still plenty of time for my potential gloating to twat me right in the face.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@LavaManLee said:

I was thinking Phx, IMHB, and 3* IF

My OML and SS are undercovered

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,485 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@LavaManLee said:

Phx fistbuster is a good combo, but youll get slaughted by the 5year+ players. Phx was my first 5* champion, and I remember what it likes to bring a big knife to a gun fight.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Phumade said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@LavaManLee said:

Phx fistbuster is a good combo, but youll get slaughted by the 5year+ players. Phx was my first 5* champion, and I remember what it likes to bring a big knife to a gun fight.

Actually I just used it and I feel dumb lol. I need Purple from Phx to make Red but I also need it for IF to make black.. this is what happens when you haven't used these characters since 2015 haha

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,334 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It is absolutely wall to wall SS/Phx/OML. I skip to try to find anyone who threw in a 4* for any of their 5s. If not, I look for the lowest level SS. He's the one to watch out for and I target him first.