• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes, all those characters are SLOW.
    Wish X-Force would be useable.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I guess this is one way to chew through some of those health pack hoards out there coz I am needing 1 or 2 per every other battle so far...

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Adric1123 said:

@KGB said:

P.S. I love how the Dev's trolled us with making one of the Class of 14 quests 'Use 8 Team Ups'. Apparently we didn't work hard enough at the Community Use Team Ups quests for their liking :s

That may not be a complete troll job. I haven't gotten any rewards yet and the counter's still updating on the status page.

I think we may be in soccer overtime on that one.

What is this?!?!?!?

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,740 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I guess this is one way to chew through some of those health pack hoards out there coz I am needing 1 or 2 per every other battle so far...

I’m not because I’m using one 4 star and two three stars. Making good use of daredevils stun lock. But it’s very slow. It’s only one event though and it’s all bonus rewards over my usual flow. So I won’t even go for anything more than 21 wins over the event. Play until my teams need healing and return the next day.

Sometimes the time required isn’t worth the rewards. I can let that cp and fury cover go.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I’m not because I’m using one 4 star and two three stars. Making good use of daredevils stun lock. But it’s very slow. It’s only one event though and it’s all bonus rewards over my usual flow. So I won’t even go for anything more than 21 wins over the event. Play until my teams need healing and return the next day.

Sometimes the time required isn’t worth the rewards. I can let that cp and fury cover go.

I figure it is something like 8 battles per day FOR 7 DAYS, which on the face of it isn't super terrible. We have all become addicted to 5* match damage though - I kept on punching an enemy Fury waiting to get some AP and he was just like "Is that all you got?". As predicted Elektra's black is the VIP.

• Bowgentle
    Options

Yeah I'm waiting for board shake after firing 4* Thor red.

• Adric1123
    Adric1123 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Adric1123 said:

@KGB said:

P.S. I love how the Dev's trolled us with making one of the Class of 14 quests 'Use 8 Team Ups'. Apparently we didn't work hard enough at the Community Use Team Ups quests for their liking :s

That may not be a complete troll job. I haven't gotten any rewards yet and the counter's still updating on the status page.

What is this?!?!?!?

Soccer games last 90 min., but if there's a play stoppage they don't stop the clock like in football or basketball. So when the 90 min. run out the referee adds extra time to make up for any play stoppages, but only the ref knows how much time he's going to add.

Everybody else can see that the game clock is out, but the game's still going. It might go for another 5 min. It might go another 20 min. Eventually the ref will just say it's done and that's it.

That kinda seems to be where the team up challenge is. The time is out, but I haven't gotten any rewards and the counters are still going. Maybe they added extra time because the roll out on that was such a mess.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Adric1123 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Adric1123 said:

@KGB said:

What is this?!?!?!?

Soccer games last 90 min., but if there's a play stoppage they don't stop the clock like in football or basketball. So when the 90 min. run out the referee adds extra time to make up for any play stoppages, but only the ref knows how much time he's going to add.

Everybody else can see that the game clock is out, but the game's still going. It might go for another 5 min. It might go another 20 min. Eventually the ref will just say it's done and that's it.

That kinda seems to be where the team up challenge is. The time is out, but I haven't gotten any rewards and the counters are still going. Maybe they added extra time because the roll out on that was such a mess.

I have never heard it referred to as "overtime" in all my years of following the game, I guess this must be a US or Canadian term maybe?

• Bowgentle
    Options

Yeah extra time is the usual term.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,046 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Adric1123 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Adric1123 said:

@KGB said:

What is this?!?!?!?

I have never heard it referred to as "overtime" in all my years of following the game, I guess this must be a US or Canadian term maybe?

Even Americans and Canadians refer to it as extra time.

Overtime is when the game is tied and you play an extra 30 minutes (2 15 minute intervals).

KGB

• DAZ0273
    Options

@KGB said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Adric1123 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Adric1123 said:

@KGB said:

What is this?!?!?!?

Even Americans and Canadians refer to it as extra time.

Overtime is when the game is tied and you play an extra 30 minutes (2 15 minute intervals).

KGB

What you are referring to is "extra time", time added on at the end of each half used to be called Injury time but is now basically just called "additional time". The phrase "overtime" does not exist in football that I have ever heard of in the UK, Europe, World Cups etc. "Overtime" sounds very American sports. The fact it was combined with "Soccer" which is not an American term itself but an American adopted term used because your Handegg game is called "football" makes me extra suspicious.

Anyway...10th Anniversary - I have a Paste Pot Pete feeling. 😎😎

• dorkknight7669
    dorkknight7669 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

Anyone notice their event quests went from 2/11 to 1/11 even after completing the 2014 quests?

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@dorkknight7669 said:
    Anyone notice their event quests went from 2/11 to 1/11 even after completing the 2014 quests?

Came here for this exact reason. Me and my alliance are seeing the same thing.

• Bowgentle
    Options

Mine didn't.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 189 Tile Toppler
    Options

Many in my alliance (including me) have had their number go from 2/11 to 1/11, but a few haven’t. I’m not too worried about it since the end is 2 months away, and task completion should be easy enough to verify.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,223 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Mine is still at 2. Can you add to the Bugs forum please @dorkknight7669 ?

• tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

@jsmjsmjsm00 said:

@dorkknight7669 said:

Came here for this exact reason. Me and my alliance are seeing the same thing.

Mine is at 1 as well

• CoxLargo
    CoxLargo Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options

Mine too

• dorkknight7669
    dorkknight7669 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Mine is still at 2. Can you add to the Bugs forum please @dorkknight7669 ?

Will do

• NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2023
    Options

It is back to 2 for me.

Back to 1 after the latest update.