Which 4* of the NEW ones do you use regularly?

will7612
will7612 Posts: 91 Match Maker

Which 4* of the NEW ones do you use regularly? 15 votes

Collen Wing
13%
WeaponX092Weirdnerd2009 2 votes
MBaku
0%
Clea
40%
Seasick PirateHistamielCarnifexwill7612Gymp28Domsouth04 6 votes
Human Torch (Anhilus)
6%
pepitedechocolat 1 vote
Cosmo
40%
Punisher5784NemoAbernniganMaximusmani82IrisRyuCASSIDYFROST 6 votes

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 885 Critical Contributor

Morbius

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

Yea definitely need an option of none of the above as I haven’t used any of them outside of the PvE they’ve been required in

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards

Deathlok gets some play, occasionally Gorr in PvE. Sometimes I'll use one of the newest boosted as a drop cake in PvP while doing seeds along with 5Thanos.

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 136 Tile Toppler

None of the above

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Human Torch (Anhilus)

I use annihilus sometimes to burn High hp non movers nodes with cheap shots. Not the fastest but once he gets going the risk of having a CD firing off is zero

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cosmo

None needs to be an option

I don't regularly use any, but when required in PvE, Cosmos was cool

Clea would be interesting as a 4* Strange, but her damage is too low

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,586 Chairperson of the Boards

None of the newer 4s are interesting as a 5* player.
    If I was still sitting around in 4 land I’d use clea.
    Even as a 5 player she might have some use with her blue but I’ve never thought to bring her out and use it.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards

None of the new 4s are so good that they have supplanted my established teams. To be fair though I barely even know what any of them do. Unfortunately it’s largely the same with the new 5s other than Kang. I really liked Gargantos, but if I’m going to spend that much time banking blue to crush opponents, I’m going to instawin by zapping them all Away.

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler

None of the above

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards

As a 5* player, none of these are interesting to me. However, I will say Clea was fun to team with Strange against Mindless Ones for the double dip. She's not faster than 5* options, but I might use that pair with Okoye against Mindless Ones when I'm just playing for fun.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

I think the majority of players here are 5* players, so if they're regularly using a 4* character for something that probably means that 4* is totally busted.

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards

None of the above. I rarely use any 4* characters when I have a choice as a 5* player.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Deathlok.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards

There are 4* powers I like that don’t really exist at the 5* tier like Negasonic’s board shake on charge, and most of the countdown spam lives in that tier, but 4* health pools rarely hold up in PVP

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,785 Chairperson of the Boards

Only 4 stars I use regularly through choice are:

Juggs/medusa/rocket DDQ

Gorr for PVE and very occasionally Polaris.

The other 100 odd are dead to me. At least 70 of them I've never looked at again since champing them. That said the best time I had in this game was probably the 4* tier before the 5* tier grew.

I'm just ticking along now waiting for the 10th anniversary 6* and will then probably never look at that tier again!

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2023

None of the offered 4's.
    Of the more recent ones, only Deathlok. (Gorr's not really so recent anymore, for me)
    Of the offered 4's, I think Clea might be useful in some team with 5's because of a decent stun?
    Colleen seemed relatively strong in shield training or her loaner in a pve? I forget. Her color are already used better with many 5's though.
    Oh, I think I've heared Cosmo also does something unique.
    The other two, I have no idea how they work or what they do, yet. Sorry.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards

From a 5* player perspective, none of those. The most recent one that I play with regularly is Deathlok because of his AP gen passive

• Nero
    Nero Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2023

I have none of them fully covered so...
    I use underleveled and partially/fully covered 5* with good 4* easy and simple to use.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

Colleen, Cleo and Cosmo (you C what I did there?) all have at least one interesting power but unfortunately they are not really going to make a dent for a 5* player - disabling powers sounds cool but killing the melty 4* is a pretty good answer to that. I won't lie and say that I 100% understand what M'Baku actually does or what purpose it serves. Torch's power had issues I seem to remember, it was self defeating in some way? I haven't actually looked at him since his PvP.

This new 4* sounds interesting and potentially ridiculous with the usual suspects from the land of the dead that live.