Year of the Rabbit Vault

Options
124»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    Pre-9th anniversary, I was getting T10 consistently with 450 SC in first bracket, scl 10 pve. After that, it became more difficult to do so for some reasons. So, you don't need a 550 Okoye to get T10 in pve scl 10, first bracket back then.

Will you stop claiming that t10 was easy.
    Please.
    We've established that you have mad matching skillz, and that your experience is unique in all of MPQ, with hitting 1200 in 28 matches in s2.

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options

Don't normally spend money but I've just purchased the £12.68 hp bundle to buy that vault for the 3rd time.. its just too good

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My mad matching skill can't compare to your ability to stalk my posts. :o

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options

To be fair to Hound I started a PVP extremely late the other week, did about 5 fights and got top 50, so I assume he is just very carefully picking a start time that results in a top placement. Whether or not that is skill is a debate for the definition of MPQ skills thread

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

He was talking about 1200 in 28 fights in s2, which... Well, I'll let @entrailbucket answer that.
    Placement via late bracket sniping is something else entirely.

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Ah ok, I assumed there were two separate expressions of how skillful Hound is, one securing an amount of points per win that seems unmatched by anyone, AND two an ability to secure top placement finishes with ease, not necessarily both being the same thing

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    He was talking about 1200 in 28 fights in s2, which... Well, I'll let @entrailbucket answer that.
    Placement via late bracket sniping is something else entirely.

I think that was on some other thread? There's like 5 of us posting here now and we're all having the same continuous discussion scattered across 12 different threads.

• CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options

Thanks to this year of the rabbit vault, finally champ Wanda & made Okoye my highest toon at level 497..
    Looking for some vault like this in the future!