MPQ Developer Q&A January 2023 (QUESTIONS)

124»

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor

With the rebalance of rewards you've done (which is much appreciated), I'm getting worried that the "value" of 5stars is dropping significantly. having said that I also understand that I may be in the minority of players (top X%). can you share statistics on how much the average player typically plays and how their rewards have changed? Are more poeple champed every 5 that comes out?

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards

I know the new team has designed a couple of new boss events; any chance you will be taking a crack at a normal type PvE event or a totally new type of PvE this year?

• iOwnThisName
    iOwnThisName Posts: 8 Just Dropped In

@entrailbucket said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@iOwnThisName said:
    Selfishly, are there any chances for the forum lurkers—people who have accounts for a determined amount of time, yet didn’t post 10 times in that previous window—to get an Infinity Stone support in the future for not flooding the forum with random posts to up their numbers?

Please reward me for not participating...very bizarre.

Yeah, I mean...given that the forum gets about 4 posts a day now, they'd be giving away an awful lot of infinity stones.

The question isn’t based on current forum post rates for all accounts. It’s based on length of an account registration with forum logins and lack of posts to qualify for the previous giveaway…an in jest question on rewarding us for our complete lack of participation while lurking in the background.

• RowdyPiper
    RowdyPiper Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2023

Are there any plans to release Gorgon as a playable character (either as 3*, 4*, or 5) since the model is already created? I think he'd be a good addition if the developers are ever in a crunch again like during the anniversary celebration or winter holidays. I'd recommend Wolverine #30 (2003) for the 3/4cover and Secret Warriors #21 (2009) if he was a 5 release with the 3*.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards

When reviewing usage stats, which character surprises you the most they are used frequently and the most they are used infrequently?

• Nero
    Nero Posts: 34 Just Dropped In

Are you planing to release others members of the Gardians of the galaxy in 5* land to complete the team with the upcoming movie ?

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards

Can you explain to me why vaults like the rabbit one don't allow you to buy a 40 pack if you mistakenly bought 2 daily single pulls. Why not let me buy a 40 pack and roll into the next vault. You should only have to pay to reset a vault if you are happy you have all you want from it. You do this on anniversary vaults as well and is a barrier to spending HP.

• Ragnarok
    Ragnarok Posts: 31 Just Dropped In

Please improve alliance, pve/pvp ending on same day.
    Thank you.

• mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler

It is a common occurrence that newer (2* or 3) players obtain a 5 cover from a vault or lucky pull and then add iso to them and mistakenly make their PvP experience MUCH more difficult. This causes them to get frustrated and we often have to advise them to sell the 5*. Is this being addressed?

• tdtmf
    tdtmf Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2023

Q: would it be possible to get a quick way to see the match value of all gems in a given team? maybe put it on the pause page? it would be great to have it on the "team selection" page as well, but i don't see a place for it. thanks!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@fnedude said:
    Can we get boosts of -% damage from the opposing team? I.E. able to take a shield into the fight to reduce the damage of IHulk team? Even if it's 5% or 10% per boost it would be nice.

I love this. It'll help so much against boosted 5* teams or SCL10 in PvE. I'm shocked I never saw this suggested before!

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards

Way back in the day, the developers would run “roster slot sales”- a 20% decrease in the cost of slots for a limited time. Any thoughts on bringing these back occasionally?

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker

Roster slot costs were just permanently reduced by 40% post-300.

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler

Are there any plans to tackle, or what is the priority on character art obstructing the view of tiles? For example Gargantos in front, or Mighty Thor in the middle.

This discussion has been closed.