This is the end - Starfall May 30 - Jun 1

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Francky - let me know when You're shielded, I got You at 45pts worth node icon_e_smile.gif
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Well that was over fast... shielded at 1120... although I think that there are some server bugs which made it easier... but whatever...
    Considering that I can use all of the Patch covers and the Sentry one, it's 900 HP - 250 HP so in total 650 per 4 covers... acceptable icon_e_wink.gif

How long are you shielded for? I have you queued up...
    Still shielded for 12 hours, 54 minutes - and just going to do 2 matches and reshield for another 24 hours...

Now that I think of it - I was only attacked once until 1120, and my rating seemed to stop at 720 - which meant that all the 900 targets were worth a lot to me, but I was not worth much in retals since I looked to be only at 720... and this went on until the server actually updated my points. I also remember getting A LOT of 2*'s - a loaner Sentry + oBW+ Ares/DA Daken/normal Thor etc. - was kinda cute and reminded me of the better times
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, good thing there aren't _too_ many people who took advantage of the server problems in _both_ PVPs.

Still sucks to have season 2 scores invalidated.
    Oh well, individual rewards suck anyway.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Well, good thing there aren't _too_ many people who took advantage of the server problems in _both_ PVPs.

Still sucks to have season 2 scores invalidated.
    Oh well, individual rewards suck anyway.
    I mean, I didn't care about season scores in the first place. But now I care about them even less!
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Francky - let me know when You're shielded, I got You at 45pts worth node icon_e_smile.gif
    Atm i m just farming isos.. I saw you hit me.. Ill be serious tomorrow.. I saw some of top 3 team took advantage of the server breakdown.. I saw them at 1300 and more.. I saw one even at 1500..wow..
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I beat Colog's maxed Sentry/Daken/Psy a few times out of interest - although to be honest one can't really explain that by being interested in Sentry's output as any of his powers would level my team immediately. 12k health, sheesh. Now the game keeps offering me his team, which I have no desire to touch again icon_lol.gif And it looks like he's climbing.
  • Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    locked wrote:
    I beat Colog's maxed Sentry/Daken/Psy a few times out of interest - although to be honest one can't really explain that by being interested in Sentry's output as any of his powers would level my team immediately. 12k health, sheesh. Now the game keeps offering me his team, which I have no desire to touch again icon_lol.gif And it looks like he's climbing.

Colognoisseur's team kept showing up in every one of my nodes after skipping roughly 10 times. Every time I'd skip him, he'd reappear immediately after. I'm not really sure what's going on with matchmaking or if I'm now in that MMR Hell but I see the same people over and over and over.

Also locked, how did I get a defensive win out of you? Did OBW get a lucky cascade? I'm genuinely curious since I only have a single 141 and I've had lots of defensive wins against people with 5 or more 141 rosters.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:

Colog showed up in one of mine too. I am holding off on attempting battle since it looks like he is pushing for 1100+. Will give him an hour or so for shielding.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    Also locked, how did I get a defensive win out of you? Did OBW get a lucky cascade? I'm genuinely curious since I only have a single 141 and I've had lots of defensive wins against people with 5 or more 141 rosters.
    It was the Punisher/oBW in Jungle as far as I remember. I don't remember who I took, probably not trusty Magneto. I think I took LT/oBW as my oBW was downed afterwards and I lost once during that push. Bad mistake not taking my own Punisher to Jungle as I shouldn't have relied on getting purple early as usual.
    Don't remember being Reconned to death, but I do remember taking 2 Molotovs in the face, your Punisher using every ability early, etc. The best thing was after some epic cascades your Punisher used Judgment before Molotov!!! (Like first time it ever happened to me.) Basically, Punisher/oBW in Jungle = vicious.
  • Unknown
    Options
    colognoisseur keeps showing up in my list of opponents.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @bowgentle are you shielded? I hit you once and you retal, but now I can't find any other teams except yours which is over 20 points. icon_e_sad.gif

Truth be told, there are 2-3 teams close to 30 points but they feature maxed Sentry or maxed Laken... so skipping those!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    @bowgentle are you shielded? I hit you once and you retal, but now I can't find any other teams except yours which is over 20 points. icon_e_sad.gif

Truth be told, there are 2-3 teams close to 30 points but they feature maxed Sentry or maxed Laken... so skipping those!
    Yeah, I'm shielded out for the tourney, @ 1101, so hit away.

Thanks for that hit btw, I got 27 off you icon_e_smile.gif

Phew, that got the adrenaline pumping icon_e_biggrin.gif

Got up to 1060, beaten down to 900, up to 1000 again, got hit by the certainly-not-cheating Watercat - which cost me 15, but the retal was worth 35, lol.
    I'll take those hits from cheaters anytime! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Although he/she wizened up, the team was a slightly more believable max OBW/90 Hulk.

Then hit Laoapeh for 30 (sorry!), got a defensive with from ebcxsomething for 16, which left me at 1088, one more fight, 1101, done.
    Phew icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • kensterr
    Options
    @bowgentle
    Thanks! Will do so later. I think Lao is shielded, as was I when you hit me. I just want to go for the Sentry cover. icon_e_smile.gif
    As for Watercat I suppose the devs deemed that he/she isn't cheating since he/she isn't sandboxed yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Who wants a def win from a 1100? I dun intend to shield after I get the sentry cover
  • kensterr
    Options
    Unshield to do one match to get to over 1100 for the Sentry cover, reshielded and this is 10-15 minutes after that.

vQY0F59.jpg

Trying my luck for the X-Force cover else I wouldn't bother with shielding.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hmmm...

I just got this guy in my node. Nickname Raulgel, not in any Alliance. IW 210, X-Force 200, 13x 141 (including Sentry and Daken), most the rest of chars maxed lub almost maxed.

Reported them to CS, just in case.
  • Unknown
    Options
    :s skipped about 20 times and can't find a team with less than 2 max 3 stars... I'm sitting here with one maxed 3 star. and nothing else over 100.

This is exactly what I am facing. Maxed out teams from the very first match that completely destroy me. I have spent hundreds of iso skipping, attampting to pick weaker maxed out teams I have a chance of winning against, since obviously I will get nothing else. Made it all the way to 122 points before running out of health packs!
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Hmmm...

I just got this guy in my node. Nickname Raulgel, not in any Alliance. IW 210, X-Force 200, 13x 141 (including Sentry and Daken), most the rest of chars maxed lub almost maxed.

Reported them to CS, just in case.
    I got him in my queue also.. Thought it was slobo's bro..
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got the same thing. This guy's called Watercat
  • Unknown
    Options
    So the devs think Watercat isn't cheating?
    How did he beat so many teams in the sims at the end of season 1 with a **** roster?