Venom Bomb, Puzzle Gauntlet, AND a boss event

124»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Sorry mate - normally I find you quite fun but you are talking nonsense here. You speak from a view of ignorance. 
    Is that so?
    Interest and determination is what makes a player to progress.
    My advice is to find the alliance which offers the best for your share part of the job. I left my first alliance taking with me the most active players. 
    If you are active, you will be welcomed on any active alliance. 
    I never booted any younger roster if he was active. And I don't ask people to be rank T x or even to score a lot.
    But well, to each his own.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    The scoring on this alliance event was always the most young roster friendly; even with only 10 of us playing it I’ll have full personal progression next refresh. 

We all see the game through our own lens, I don’t assume I’m a large demographic of this player base but I am a demographic. I’m probably hurting my own case by grinding all this content like I always do frankly.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Bad My Alliance & I have She Hulk covers. Not every Alliance does and especially not for harder Boss events. Anyway whatever Arsenal are on Match of the Day! Yay!!!
  • Bad
    DAZ0273 said:
    @Bad My Alliance & I have She Hulk covers. Not every Alliance does and especially not for harder Boss events. Anyway whatever Arsenal are on Match of the Day! Yay!!!
    Congratulations.
    Those rewards are worth any effort.
    An active alliance will help getting to the alliance cover, and thanks to that the 5* shards and cover on personal progression before foes scalate.
    So it's the prime event when it's needed to be active and to strike since the beginning, now more than ever thanks to BCS.
    And not every alliance does? Interest and determination is what makes absolutely possible to any alliance where their players don't sell 4* covers.
    So anyone doing this should understand the consequences.
  • DAZ0273
    Bad said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Congratulations.
    Those rewards are worth any effort.
    An active alliance will help getting to the alliance cover, and thanks to that the 5* shards and cover on personal progression before foes scalate.
    So it's the prime event when it's needed to be active and to strike since the beginning, now more than ever thanks to BCS.
    And not every alliance does? Interest and determination is what makes absolutely possible to any alliance where their players don't sell 4* covers.
    So anyone doing this should understand the consequences.
    No idea what any of that means. My Alliance is a mixture of 5* players and everything possible below including 2* players. I formed it with my long term real life friend a good 5 or so years ago - I am not going anywhere. They mostly all try their best. We normally finish a Boss Event on a Sunday. Sometimes we don't beat Round 8. Sinister Six is a freebie. Many Alliances finish on a Sunday or don't finish at all. It is simply a fact, no doubt one that the Devs could verify. If you get a Boss Event like Battle at the Basilica which had all 4E nodes including the very ancient Nick Fury that can really affect a younger rosters ability to help as unless they were lucky they can't play that node. Anyway - none of this is a Places of Power type issue although that might be intriguing to play again now, as would Boss Rush.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember when I was a 3* player, I had great difficulty reaching progression in any of the alliance events. It is seems if there are a bunch of 2 or 3* players in your alliance it will be difficult to reach the alliance shards regardless of their interest or determination. These players still need homes so it is good there are players to help provide good ones.
  • Bad
    On my alliance 19 members got all personal progression.
    The one on first place with 2.500.000 only has a 455 kitty.
    The one in 4th doesn't have a single 5* champed with 1.980.000 points.
    Just determination and interest, forget about anything else.
  • DAZ0273
    Bad said:
    On my alliance 19 members got all personal progression.
    The one on first place with 2.500.000 only has a 455 kitty.
    The one in 4th doesn't have a single 5* champed with 1.980.000 points.
    Just determination and interest, forget about anything else.
    Lol "only" a 455 Kitty. Some of mine don't have a 166 3*.