**** She-Hulk (Origin) ****

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,311 Site Admin
edited October 2022 in Character Details

She-Hulk (Origin)
4-Star Rarity 
Affiliations: Heroes, Enhanced, Gamma Mutates

"Jennifer Walters, a former prosecutor at the District Attorney's office, suddenly gains Hulk-like powers after an accident exposed her to the gamma-radiated blood of her cousin, Bruce Banner. Now as She-Hulk, she leads the Super Hero division of the law firm GLK&H. She must take on a variety of clients, including Emil Blonsky, aka Abomination, all while navigating life as a woman in her thirties who has been thrust into the spotlight."

(Abilities listed at level 70, followed by 270)
4668 Health / 17288 Health

9 | 33 | 37 | 10 | 42 | 8 | 23 | 4.0x
 12 | 65 | 74 | 13 | 85 | 11 | 43 | 4.0x

Damages - 8  AP
You make a strong argument, but mine's stronger. She-Hulk leaps into a full-force punch dealing 486 damage and sending her target flying through any unfortunate walls behind them; for every Protect tile on the board up to 2, destroy those tiles and deal 116 damage per tile; all damage ignores Protect tiles. (Prioritizes enemy tiles). (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP). (Max level 947/226 damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 851 damage, 174 per Protect tile. (Max level 1657/339 damage)
  • Level 3: Up to 3 Protect tiles.
  • Level 4: Deals 1298 damage, 232 per Protect tile. (Max level 2528/452 damage)
  • Level 5: Deals 1823 damage, up to 4 Protect tiles, 326 per Protect tile. (Max level 3551/635 damage)
Heroic Defense - 8  AP
She-Hulk creates a 3-turn Blue Heroic Defense Countdown tile. While this tile is on the board, if an ally would take more than 130 damage, She-Hulk creates a 46 strength Protect tile before damage is applied. When the Countdown tile expires, She-Hulk gains 2 Green and Red AP. (Max level 253 minimum damage, strength 90 tile)

(PASSIVE) She-Hulk comes prepared to every fight with a Blue Heroic Defense Countdown tile.
  • Level 2: Creates a strength 64 Protect tile. (Max level strength 126 tile)
  • Level 3: Creates a strength 83 Protect tile. (Max level strength 162 tile)
  • Level 4: Creates a strength 92 Protect tile. Gains 3 Red and Green AP. (Max level strength 180 tile)
  • Level 5: Creates a strength 147 Protect tile. (Max level strength 288 tile)
YEET - 9  AP
Look, you know what it means. I have to speak to the terms of today. I'm not proud of this. She-Hulk flings a piece of rubble from the current battle. Deals 500 damage to the enemy and 150 damage to the enemy team, both increased by 9% for every Red AP over 9, consuming the additional AP. You wouldn't like Jen when she's angry. (Max level 974/292 damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 655 damage to the enemy and 228 damage to the enemy team, increased by 10%. (Max level 1276/444 damage)
  • Level 3: Deals 785 damage to the enemy and 315 damage to the enemy team, increased by 11%. (Max level 1529/613 damage)
  • Level 4: Deals 1070 damage to the enemy and 482 damage to the enemy team, increased by 12%. (Max level 2084/937 damage)
  • Level 5: Deals 1590 damage to the enemy and 836 damage to the enemy team, increased by 14%. (Max level 3097/1626 damage)

Release Events

Story

Fight for Wakanda - 8/18 - 8/22

She-Hulk (Origin) in Placement Rewards

Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. - 8/21 - 8/26

She-Hulk (Origin) in Progression rewards

Meet Rocket & Groot - 8/22 - 8/25

She-Hulk (Origin) shards in Progression rewards

Rewards tokens to the The Hulk vault

Versus

Hulk (Immortal) - Immortal Combat - 8/18 - 8/22

Rewards tokens to the The Hulk vault

She-Hulk (Origin) - Class Action - 8/21 - 8/24

She-Hulk (Origin) shards in Placement rewards

She-Hulk (Origin) in Progression rewards

Offers

The Hulk Vault 8/22 - 8/26

80 Item Vault:

• 3x 4-Stars

• 1x She-Hulk (Origin) cover

• 1x Hellcat cover

• 1x Random 4-Star cover

• 7x Tokens

• 1x Legendary token

• 1x Mighty Token

• 2x Heroic Tokens

• 3x Beginner Support tokens

• 6x Iso-8

• 1x 5,000 Iso-8

• 2x 2,500 Iso-8

• 3x 1,000 Iso-8

• 15x 3-Stars

• 3x Iron Man (Model 40) cover

• 12x Random 3-Star covers

• 49x 2-Stars

• 10x Storm (Classic) cover

• 39x Random 2-Star covers

Additional info:

- We'll be giving out a free cover of She-Hulk (Origin) to celebrate her release! This gift will go out soon after her normal release timing.
- She-Hulk (Origin) will *not* initially feed anyone with Champion rewards. She *will* however, be feeding the next 5-Star release and will be updated soon after that character's release. There will *not* be retroactive rewards for this changeover, so if you're planning on waiting for rewards before you push her levels, we'd recommend using the Saved Cover system till she updates.
- She-Hulk (Origin) will *not* be entering pack rotation at the end of this Versus season, while Spider-Man (Oscorp) will be as normal. This is because She-Hulk will still be in the middle of her new release events. She will enter pack with the end of the next Versus season.
- Not *directly* related to She-Hulk (Origin), but She-Hulk in general: Additional daily tokens for the "Holding Court" Vault are available starting TODAY (8/16) through 8/21 for playing with the following characters: She-Hulk (Modern), Black Widow (Any), Medusa, Scarlet Witch (Any), Storm (Any), Hellcat, Spider-Woman, Invisible Woman, Valkyrie.

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blue ability probably will be called "Objection!"
    She has the same colors as 3* version.
    The green power it's phrased as if was  airborne but I'm not sure as it doesn't specify turns.
  • IceIX
    Bad said:
    Blue ability probably will be called "Objection!"
    She has the same colors as 3* version.
    The green power it's phrased as if was  airborne but I'm not sure as it doesn't specify turns.
    Not airborne. More of a horizontal direction of travel.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting back to some of those old school “bank a bunch of a color, then drain the whole color” powers lately with Gargantos and <Bonus Character>. I foresee a lot of Beta Ray Bills popping up in this character’s featured events.
  • Dok12
    Dok12 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    The first power is Eddie's yellow, the second is BRB's blue but better because of it applies the protect before the damage, and the last is basically Red Hulk which is a fun nod to shared condition. 

Fun to see a version of Clash of the Worthy at 4* level.

Also is it just me or have the recent characters who do special tiles really prioritized protect tiles? Black Knight, Kamala Khan, and this character. 
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to be able to double up on ability 2. Looks like you start the match with it. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    That green seems Taylor made to go winfinite with BRB/Polaris depending on how many tiles it ultimately destroys. Since it targets protect tiles specifically, if it busts at least 5 I imagine you’d be pretty reliably staying flush with green.
  • IceIX
    I would love to be able to double up on ability 2. Looks like you start the match with it. 
    Multiples don't stack with themselves, but you CAN stack one of these with Beta Ray Bill's CD for 2 tiles created on damage.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Nice but no way she survives more than 3 moves to activate the countdown tile . She has to be prime target since her ability activates only if an ALLY takes damage . Can be used offensively but easy retaliation on her defense .
  • Wolframite74
    Wolframite74 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2022
    Hello, everyone. I'm new to the forums.

Abilities for this character looks pretty interesting. To state the potentially obvious - this is most likely She-Hulk. Awesome that we are getting a free cover! But this slightly dashes my hopes that we will be getting a 5 star She-Hulk.

I was really crossing my fingers that they would keep up with the pattern of making a 5 star version of the titular character for each major MCU series (like with Wanda, Moon Knight, and Ms. Marvel). 

Which ability do you all recommend picking up first if they give us 400 shards as opposed to a specific color?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    They did mention 1 cover, so it's likely the first cover. The blue is the most helpful out of all abiities.

3* She-Hulk destroys between 10 to 16 tiles, but I think the cap for her green will be lower. You need the cap to be at least 8 and you need to save 16 green aps to trigger winfinite if there is any enemy special tile.

When Chasm was released, BRB/Polaris was effectively neutralised. Now, She-Hulk is designed in such a way to boost them back. :D 

Red power is interesting. I wonder how high the % can go.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m reserving judgement until I see the numbers on the green and red powers. If it is good she could be a great replacement for Th4nos or J1ggs in the BRB winfinite.

I am skeptical though due to the green cost.

I don’t really see any other uses for her though. She looks to be a bit on the slow side and with no interesting passives I think she will get passed by for better seconds or thirds.
    Certainly not a character to build around
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Hello, everyone. I'm new to the de forums.

I was really crossing my fingers that they would keep up with the pattern of making a 5 star version of the titular character for each major MCU series (like with Wanda, Moon Knight, and Ms. Marvel). 

Falcon & Winter soldier got no tie in at all, Loki had 4* Alligator Loki, and I’m pretty sure Hawkeye only had the Echo tie in. It’s not always easy to predict what will come of a Disney+ launch.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can usually predict disappointment in the series. I think the only good Disney+ series was Loki. I am holding out hope for Daredevil though.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    For me Hawkeye is the best original content D+ has made so far across the board, but I need to watch Kamala’s show still.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Hello, everyone. I'm new to the de forums.

Falcon & Winter soldier got no tie in at all, Loki had 4* Alligator Loki, and I’m pretty sure Hawkeye only had the Echo tie in. It’s not always easy to predict what will come of a Disney+ launch.
    Gotta wonder how much of that was pandemic related, particularly since the devs just let us know the 2023 releases are being finalized already. Falcon and WS was significantly delayed in both filming and release. Black Widow’s delay caused very obvious issues. 

Here’s my pure speculation, given what we know about Marvel and spoilers, including what the devs here have alluded to regarding MPQ, I’m guessing Marvel begrudgingly accepted a spoilery Yelena release, but wouldn’t want, for example, Falcon released in his new Cap suit. Wanda was released in her SW suit a month after Wandavision finished. The Cap 4 movie, with Sam Wilson as Cap, got announced right when Falcon and WS finished. They may have decided to save Falcon and Zemo for their movies and nobody cares about Winter Soldier, so devs didn’t want to license him. I bet 4* WS is in 4* Punisher territory for usage.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Hawkeye was the best D+ in my opinion and it’s also a Christmas movie . Since Endgame , Disney has been using the worst plot of all , time travel / manipulation to constantly piece together the flaws in continuity and reviving the dead , often with different personas than the original. Kang should be the first 6* in MPQ at this ideology . His power will probably be the option to play the entire node over for double rewards .
  • 9RMetal
    9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Now this is def She-Hulk, not impressed looks like a buff 3* She*Hulk. We need Abomination moreeeee
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who does she feed?
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    5*s currently without a feeder are:

Abigail, Big Wheel, Chasm, Crystal, Elektra, Gamora, Gargantos, Havok, Magneto, KK, MK, Odin, Ronan, Sersi, Shang-Chi, Dr. Thor, and Samurai Daken.  

Who would everyone like to see this character feed?
  • samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    My guess would be Gamora, though I can't think of any type of logical connection for any of the available options. 
    Really want a feeder for AOA Magneto, though I highly doubt they'd make She-Hulk a feeder for him.