Most forgotten 5*

Options
124»

Comments

• BradUF
    BradUF Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Havok
    Banner and Wasp are pretty bad. Star lord and black Spider-Man are not far behind
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wasp is one for sure.  
  • Luminousquilt
    Luminousquilt Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Write in candidate (other)
    I'm gotta go with banner hulk. Never see him in pvp, can't even remember the last time he was boosted. And even then he doesn't come off as a threat in any definitive way
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BradUF said:
    I don’t think I’ve see him at all since his release . Not in special stores, boosted. Nothing
    He's been boosted at least once, maybe twice.  But that's about it.  He actually can hit pretty hard when boosted and I remember bringing him to PVP.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Havok
    BradUF said:
    Banner and Wasp are pretty bad. Star lord and black Spider-Man are not far behind
    Black Suit Spidey is extremely good at the one thing he does well: nerfing enemy strike tiles.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Havok
    I think those very bad bad characters are not "forgotten" because we all know they're the very bad bad ones and bring them up in that context regularly. 
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Havok
    BradUF said:
    Havok easily wins the race if we are talking about pvps and pves. For the rest of your poll, at least I see them being used by other players or other players posted their experience using them effectively in either forums. There isn't anything wrong with his abilities: damage/ap is fine and easy to use. His abilities are so bland that he's the oldest 5* without a feeder. 

It's time to cry havoc!
    I don’t think I’ve see him at all since his release . Not in special stores, boosted. Nothing
    Required and Boosted once, I added him to roster from one of those 250CP stores. There were a couple stores where he made sense and nah.

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Iron Man - Mark XLVI
    I would say Iron Man and First Avenger cap. Havok gets brought up a lot because ppl are begging for his feeder, Banner and Wasp because they are the ones that need buffing the most. But hardly anyone is asking for an IM Cap revamp. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I definitely think Iron Man should have a rebalance because he is Iron Man! The condition on his red should be altered because Team Iron Man is now outdated and his power levels should be ramped up so he hits hard. I'm pretty sure Cap did have a bump in numbers before? Obviously not enough to move him up the ladder though.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Iron Man - Mark XLVI
    Ok I wanna change my answer to Hela, she was only released post-Ragnarok hype and now she doesn't even get her own pvp event.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For a little while I think Hela was seen as a Thorkoye counter but she never really seemed to take off - mine is woefully undercovered so no idea if she was effective or not. She isn't terrible per-se but I also rarely think of her as mentioned before. I guess she is better than Loki maybe?
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hela’s got a decent/good powerset. But she’s been pigeonholed into being only for waves because her best power is probably Death Becomes Her (the passive). Her green passive was REALLY good in a time where a lot of AOE’s were 10 or more (and tied to green). Now a bunch of AOE’s are not only passive and tied to other colors….. but some only cost 6 AP like Crystal. 

And she’s kinda expensive now. She’s a low-key victim of power creep. But I think she might be just strong enough to NOT be reworked? Tough place to be. 
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I definitely think Iron Man should have a rebalance because he is Iron Man! The condition on his red should be altered because Team Iron Man is now outdated and his power levels should be ramped up so he hits hard. I'm pretty sure Cap did have a bump in numbers before? Obviously not enough to move him up the ladder though.
    I think Iron Man should get rebalanced, because the old version is useless, but given how basic he is, and assuming they aren’t going to do total rebuilds, I hope they make a new Iron Man too. The nanotech IM from IW and Endgame offers loads of potential for fun complexity (if they don’t overvalue board shake). There should be a good IM in the game imo