About cheating (the other part of the story)

12346»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd say it's 50/50 and I didn't dodge any questions. Question(s) that I overlooked has/have been answered already. Questions like what system I used and the team(s) I used have been posted multiple times over the past few months or years already, which was way before I started this thread.

I asked CS whether any player reported me and the answer given isn't conclusive as well. I'll actually find their answers not straightforward or to the point.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    So no apology for all your paranoid false accusations ?
  • HoundofShadow
    Like I mentioned in one of the pages, I based it on  probability+deduction and they were based on how high level/5XX players determine cheaters. Those criteria were written by high level/5XX players themselves and they posted it in this forum. I can give you the links if you want to go through their criteria. I remember some of their criteria and my account fell under their definitions of "cheaters" or "suspected cheaters".  I deduced that the probability of them reporting me before the system flags me is much higher. 
  • killahKlown
    So?  Your deductions were wrong, as has been pointed out several times.  Your mistake, regardless of intentions resulted in many people being accused of something that was not true.  It merits an apology and an admittance of being wrong.  

Seems you're avoiding an apology almost as much as you're avoiding answering some specific questions.  
  • HoundofShadow
    Before we talked about apologies, maybe you can point out what questions I was avoiding to answer. I'm really curious to know what questions I avoided answering.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    What is your IGN?
  • HoundofShadow
    Oh, just that? It wasn't really a secret anyway after this thread was started. 

Sky of Horus. As for my main, I won't reveal it since this thread is about my alt.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lol!   
  • killahKlown
    Thanks Daz.  Lol

So Hound, about that apology?  I mean, I did ask first.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    This kind of reminds my other thread. 
    Thinking always a thing I was asked to admitt I was wrong for not looking bad.
    And asked again, and again. Can't you see that I actually think that you are the one who is wrong? :disappointed:
    Well, in this case it's not clear if there were people flagging or not, but it's clear that top players will flag "suspicious" accounts, so if the system didn't autoflagged him or not, certainly top players possibly would do.
    I don't see justified to be here showing indignation for a fact which perfectly top players could had done. Or top players won't denounce an account placing T10 with just a SC baby champed?
    But well, this was just my long speech and my 2 cents.
  • HoundofShadow
    Come on. I like names that has this format: noun of noun. That's all. And that's the only question I'm avoiding?

I don't think it's 70-80% clear that high level players/5XX players didn't report my account. There are soft denial from "them" from certain slice, and no denial from "them" from other slice. So, it's still unclear.