Class of 2020 PVP

124»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Vhailorx said:

@nwahs086 said:
    I climbed to 50 wins with Apocalypse, Yelena, and Polaris. Only wiped a few times, but it was a decent climb team with boosts. I also never faced iHulk because he kills Polaris quickly. Once I reached 1000, I hit 20-25 underleveled teams. Done for the week.

How did you climb with this team? It's so very slow. Even skipping ihulk, one enemy cascade when facing Onslaught or ghost pool (or even Karnak + a 5*) can burn through apoc in no time.

Get a bigger Apoc.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Nobody wants my team ups! After all I did for this Alliance, I can't even give these things away!

If your alliance isn't using MBW TUs, then they're doing something wrong. I live on 1* MBW, Juggs and Spidey TUs

I have no idea what they are doing! Apart from not asking for team ups!

Can’t wait for the actual anniversary week, “12 days of team ups!” Work with your alliance friends to send the most amazing and unusual team ups . The weirdest team will get 5HP and some red ISO as a reward!!

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 83 Match Maker

@Vhailorx said:

@nwahs086 said:
    I climbed to 50 wins with Apocalypse, Yelena, and Polaris. Only wiped a few times, but it was a decent climb team with boosts. I also never faced iHulk because he kills Polaris quickly. Once I reached 1000, I hit 20-25 underleveled teams. Done for the week.

How did you climb with this team? It's so very slow. Even skipping ihulk, one enemy cascade when facing Onslaught or ghost pool (or even Karnak + a 5*) can burn through apoc in no time.

My Apoc is 488 and Polaris is maxed out 4/5/4. Boost all colors in the 3 slots, all +2 if you have the HP to spare. Get yellow to boost, then red and tear through the teams. Focus on the weakest character first. If they get some cascades, Yelena helps deny and steal AP. I've lost a couple times from bad boards and cascades, but you have to get yellow out to start matching protects. Stun Onslaught with Polaris if you can, or go after him first. Also, watch out for Deadpool black because it'll one shot Polaris and Apoc after they deal heavy damage. By the time you do a yellow black combo, it's a one shot.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,210 Chairperson of the Boards

Got my 50 wins the first day. Wasn't planning to knock em all out so fast but I was having so much fun with Apocalypse, Onslaught, Magneto with all the crazy cascades and I started getting matched against much weaker teams pretty early so it blew by fast.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@turbomoose said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Nobody wants my team ups! After all I did for this Alliance, I can't even give these things away!

If your alliance isn't using MBW TUs, then they're doing something wrong. I live on 1* MBW, Juggs and Spidey TUs

Can’t wait for the actual anniversary week, “12 days of team ups!” Work with your alliance friends to send the most amazing and unusual team ups . The weirdest team will get 5HP and some red ISO as a reward!!

Collect 15 America Chavez team ups for an extra token to the Team Ups vault where you can collect team ups including

1* Venom black
    2* Moonstone black
    3* Punisher black
    37 team up boosts

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:

@turbomoose said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Collect 15 America Chavez team ups for an extra token to the Team Ups vault where you can collect team ups including

1* Venom black
    2* Moonstone black
    3* Punisher black
    37 team up boosts

No 3* Deadpool reds in there?

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023

I pretty much crushed the event using Apoc (@476) Polaris Karnak. It just blew through people. I also got to 1200 in 46 wins, which shocked me. It did take some health packs but it was a fun team. I tried Apoc iHulk Ons, but it was much, much slower and took prob 3x the health packs. In my 5-4-4 team, Apoc tanked all but blue.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

This was the easiest event so far! Fast tracked to 50 with Apocalypse, Hulk and Onslaught

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023

@nwahs086 said:

Nice team...I've been using it myself with a relatively high degree of success in the Non-iHulk division, of course! Onslaught's cascades can still wipe you out (Record so far is at least 170K damage, since it took out my Apoc pretty close to the start of the match), regardless of who else is on your team, but that's true of anyone.

One thing I noticed while using this team is that Beta Ray Bill's blue ability (Clash of the Worthy), when given as a team-up, didn't seem to generate shields when my team took damage...which was kind of the whole point of bringing this TU along with Apoc and Polaris! Is this something that other people have noticed?

@DAZ0273 said:
    I see Onslaught's cascadey-ness has not changed... :|

See above comment. :(

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards

Brb’s blue team up never gave out protects. That part of the power behaves like a passive attached to bill rather than a feature of the cD

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    Brb’s blue team up never gave out protects. That part of the power behaves like a passive attached to bill rather than a feature of the cD

Thanks....goes to show just how much I've used his team-up before we started getting "Use X Team-Ups" goals for the yearly classes.