***** Shang-Chi (Origin) *****

167891012»

Comments

• SekiliciousSekilicious Posts: 1,072 Chairperson of the Boards
    What'a your build for that particular team? 5 in red should have higher probability of making match-5?
    Yeah, 5/5/3 in both PvP and PvE. This seems to be his best build for a mostly 4* roster.  I also played around with SC at 3/5/5 with Karnak (also 3/5/5) and Chavez but this is decidedly slower than using SC's red to hunt for match-5s and red/purple matches. 
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 5,476 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you see opponent with red as strongest colour, you can try using Rogue and 3* Cyclops. Since SC is so popular, it's not difficult to find one. She will double your red ap gains and triple SC's match damage. 3* Cyclops will feed you more red. Go in with +2 green aps. The only thing you need to worry is hitting 14 red aps because Rogue will explode.

edited November 2021
    Looks like I need to champ Rogue asap. I wonder what the calculation is for Rogue Passive + Charged tile + Critical + Combo.  Good thing SC doesn't have Cable's passive I guess. 

Speaking of which. How does Cable's passive work? Does Cable have to fire a power? Probably I guess. I will look it up when I have time. 
  • entrailbucketentrailbucket Posts: 1,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still think everyone's particular build will be different based on their own preference for red and how their brain works.

When I went straight from 3 to 5 red I found that lots of times I was "wasting" the 5th choice and it was taking me longer to decide where to use it. 

When I went down to 4 I found I was just as effective at infinite-ing but could do it faster.  I don't think I could go back down to 3 now.  Some people are doing just fine at 3 and they like that better, though.
    For 5/5/3 build, 10 Combo points with charged red critical match-3 goes for ~430k damage with Rogue Siphon.  It's way over kill but it also means that you need ~5 Combo Points to one-shot 200k health enemies.
    If you see opponent with red as strongest colour, you can try using Rogue and 3* Cyclops. Since SC is so popular, it's not difficult to find one. She will double your red ap gains and triple SC's match damage. 3* Cyclops will feed you more red. Go in with +2 green aps. The only thing you need to worry is hitting 14 red aps because Rogue will explode.

They really need to release more 5* meta characters with red as their strongest color, lol. This is really good in the mirror match though. Hitting 14 red is easier than it seems it should be. 
    Here is a video of how this team work:

You will never run out of red aps, and it's difficult for it to happen.

Secondly, Rogue can be a life saver. 

https://streamable.com/ofx9he