New In R219: Recruit Page UI Revamp

Options
1235»

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I just come  here to read how much players always hate whatever the devs do but still play and spend money , I am rarely disappointed. I thank you all 

You do know what the point of having an official forum for a game is, right? No? Ok, I'll help you out. The devs give us an update for part of the game and then we can give our feedback. If they do something we like, like Milestones, then we shower them with well-deserved endless praise and then they report to the dev team that the community really loves Milestones. If they make the game more difficult to navigate like with this ui revamp for opening tokens then we give them our feedback on that as well and then they can go back to the team and say "Hey, maybe we should work on the ui a bit more because people on the forum are having a difficult time using it." 
    Then I apologize, because previous to this EVERY forum I belonged to existed for one reason , to share experiences with associates to make their lives or jobs better or easier.  I’ve never been in a forum where the only purpose was to complain about the incompetence of management or the foolishness of corporate decisions. Occasionally there would be someone stupid enough to actually document criticism of a supervisor on a forum but they obviously had an occupational death wish and stopped showing up for work soon after. Those of us with basic common sense knew better than to think we knew more than the founders of the company so our exchanges were limited to positive ideas and gratefulness for employment.
    If you need further evidence on how this whole “feedback thing” works, please see the comment above.

Thanks LakeStone! I look forward to these future updates. You all have been doing an amazing job continuing to revamp, when it would be so easy to just ride this thing out as is. Very grateful for your hard work!
    “Gratefulness for employment”

Huh? 

I mean, aside from a completely sheepish point of view, you do realize @Michael1957 that the developers in a sense are employed by us? Certainly in a very real sense by some of us who are heavier spenders. 
    No customers simply because “you know better” means no job.

It’s a very archaic and ineffective system you are describing for all environments in any case. Value of info from people who are in the trenches (so to speak) is not to be underestimated. That mindset is foolish by any measure.