Festival of Fights the Second

124»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Wonder if someone ran Polaris. Not so OP on her own.
    I fought one early when I went in with a solo 4* for retals but once I started using my 5*s I was only seeing 5*s after that
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The dev used to explain how MMR works back in the early days, including how points are calculated. It can be found in the older thread and they are still somehow relevant up till now. However, it seems they tweak MMR system sometimes and they are not willing to reveal how MMR exactly work. Probably, they don't want players to game the system.

Also, it's impossible to come up with events that will make every single player happy. Class of 2018/2019 received some complains. Evergreen? All these are relatively refreshing pvps for most.  Even story events like Heroics or Shield Training gets similar feedbacks.

This event was not good for those who went in with single champed meta 5* like Okoye or Kitty Pryde. On the flip side, these group of players have been enjoying successes in your normal pvps, climbing to 1000-1200 points easily with Kitty, and Okoye with (unchamped) iHulk.