**** Throg (Puddlegulp) ****

Comments

• Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    formula11 said:
    Pssst. Don't tell anybody but throg feeds BRB
    How do you know? Without champing someone you cannot see the champions rewards. Or in other words how can you champ him so fast? Spending lots of HPs?
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Other People have sandboxed accounts and can see. Don't shoot the messenger.  
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    What is this strange word Sandbox you speak of ?
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor

Hackers who get caught are walled off from the rest of us who play fair (called sandboxing).
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Some people hack the game to give them selves immense resources or instantly max champ a character.  Accounts that do this get caught as cheaters pretty quick and are "sandboxed".  They can still play the game with this account but they are not visible to other players and they can't interact with other players. 

Some people have alt accounts that they intentionally sandbox so they can mess around with new characters. 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Artwork is mad corny IMO, but I’m sure some will like it. Anyway, jury is out...but the character at least seems fun to play.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Been messing around with him a bit... I'm not sure if he's fast enough, but he sure can cover the board with charged tiles.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    So it seems he is brb feeder. Devs should notice all this. I think its pretty easy to spoil who will be the new character and if he will be a feeder. A big spoiler was this character from the beginning to the end.
  • BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    formula11 said:
    Well while you’re at it, any info on what’s the first cover you get at rank 280 ? ;)
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    formula11 said:
    Well while you’re at it, any info on what’s the first cover you get at rank 280 ? ;)
    I think with just one exception the first feeding color gas always been the first color. So green it must be. 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    He was super annoying to try to take down with Lockjaw.
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    It's just so damn weird they don't have any kind of official acknowledgment of these new feeders
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I walked all over him with Lockjaw - just denied blue. My Lockjaw is pretty high level I guess though; 5/3/5 build at 325
  • BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    OJSP said:
    Thanks ! I’m now 4/3/4 with a shard level soon to be attained. I was going to boost green but now I might boost blue. 😜
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having a lot of fun with Black Cat and Throg in the 5* essential node in shield training.
  • Bad
    Throg is a good partner for 5*s on charged meta. As he is always tanked his repeaters spam chargeds all the board more quick than BB. 
    Or if he is champed and has one colour he could take a finisher blow.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Bad said:
    Throg is a good partner for 5*s on charged meta. As he is always tanked his repeaters spam chargeds all the board more quick than BB. 
    Or if he is champed and has one colour he could take a finisher blow.
    But NO ONE uses charged metas nor any 4* other than R&G and Polaris. In a month like 95% of characters we will never see him again 
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    If the charge meta makes a return, I can see him being a spearhead in it.

maybe gambit can make his triumphant return! lol
  • Bad
    AI is unable to match first charged tiles, so its always free AP. BB, negasonic and specially destroyer storm use charged meta.
    Being a BRB feeder he will be leveled.
    Being a posible counter for polbritty teams, the more.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see a lot of kitty/brb/polaris at the top in simulator, along with iHulkoye. So, this frog could be fun in simulator to deal with them.