Options

Comments

• hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Burnsteel said:
    Use 400000 Boosts gives 5* Red Apocalypse Cover & 40 Spicy Taco Tokens
    Four.  Hundred.  Thousand?!?  I'm at *checks progress* 8445/10,000, which will get me a Blue Cable.  Doing the math, I should get to 400,000 boosts sometime around...one hundred years after I die.  :smile:

I'm just past day 300, and I try to keep track of when a boost gets to 30, so that I use it instead of additional boosts being wasted. A few days ago I actually completely used up ALL of the boosts that I had. And early on in my gameplay I bought a ton of ap boosts to help me win. That being said, I'm still in the 24K range, not even half way to 50K, which is my next milestone. So it takes me a year to use up approx 25K boosts. So yeah, would be about year 16 by the time I get to 400K boosts at this pace. That's so very far off at this point that I can't even fathom if the game will even be around at that time.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    400,000 boosts? I'm only at 36k. I think those with excess iso-8 can do match colour boost every match. That's 15 boosts used per match. I just need to this for another 24267 matches. I bet they used those boosts and retreat.
  • Burnsteel
    Burnsteel Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm not post Iso-8 myself, but I do use 15 boosts in the majority of my matches. I tend to run with around 5000 Iso-8 to spend on boosts. So I just passed the 200K mark.
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Use 100000000 Iso-8 to level your heroes 

Yellowjacket (Black) and 8000 riso 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Use health packs is completed at 25,000.
    Hilarious! If you play all day and night and let the health packs restore themselves you have to play 625 days to achieve it.
    (25,000-10) x 36 minutes / 60 / 24

• Burnsteel
    Options
    Use 15000 Health Packs give a 5* Yellow Wolverine (Old Man Logan) Cover
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Burnsteel have you considered making a copy of your milestone outcomes and making it it’s own post in the tips and guides forum, and updating that instead? There were people in the discord who weren’t aware of the big list you curate, possibly because it’s buried on page 5 of this thread.
  • Burnsteel
    Options
    Use 10000 Team-Ups is the current cap
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ares76 said:
    Use health packs is completed at 25,000.
    Hilarious! If you play all day and night and let the health packs restore themselves you have to play 625 days to achieve it.
    (25,000-10) x 36 minutes / 60 / 24

You can also spend HP to buy some. Plus earn more through the Spicy and Sweet vaults.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kwahder said:
    @Burnsteel have you considered making a copy of your milestone outcomes and making it it’s own post in the tips and guides forum, and updating that instead? There were people in the discord who weren’t aware of the big list you curate, possibly because it’s buried on page 5 of this thread.
    You can now find it here : https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/86097/milestone-rewards-list/p1
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "Promote 4-star heroes into a champion 250 times" is the final milestone in that group.
  • Burnsteel
    Options
    thanks entrailbucket
  • HoundofShadow
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Promoting 4* 250 times is like champing all 4* twice. It'll take me another 2-3 years to reach this milestone. 

I wonder if they will update these milestones again. The current maximum milestones look like endgame milestones.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have no problem with them adding new, lower ones, but there should be another one at 500, and at 1000.  There's no harm in keeping them going forever even if they're impossible to actually hit.
  • Burnsteel
    Options
    @WilliamK1983 I update both as new info comes in, so either works.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's interesting to me that the milestone rewards are so wildly imbalanced. some are completely worthless, even at very high levels, while others are selectable-5* covers.  And tinkering with them retroactively would be such a PR nightmare that I can't ever see them wanting to do it.
  • Burnsteel
    Options
    Use 400K Boosts is the current cap
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Promote a 3* 160 times is the current cap.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    I'm only at 98 champed 3*. I'll hit it in 2024 if the game is still around.

As for boost, 59019 as of now. That'll probably take another 5 years or more.

They've not updated the milestone rewards for more than a year, right?
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Use 100000000 Iso-8 to level your heroes (for a Black Yellowjacket cover) is the current cap.