Milestones - Taking Notes

Options
JHawkInc
JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
So. Milestones are out. And they give loads of rewards. Iso, Red-ISO, tokens, shards (oh so many shards), straight up covers, supports, support tokens, costumes, Limited covers, the works.

But right now we don't know what does what. It's brand new, so people don't know where to focus on pursuing new Milestones, or what kind of rewards they'll be pulling in (in case they want to redeem slowly and change targeted characters for shards, or whatever).

If anyone would like to take some screenshots, and link them here, or message them to me, I'll try to start compiling a list of Milestones and the rewards they bring in, maybe put it into a format that's easy to read. I figure the community will collect this data at some point anyways, so we might as well start now. Once we've got a net cast to get the basics formulated, we can start poking around the community looking for specific rewards to fill in the gaps. I'll probably start in a public Google Sheet or something, but my goal is to eventually get it on the forums in like the Tips/Guides section.

And of course, if anyone wants to help they're welcome, and if anyone has already started, I don't mind helping them instead either.

Merry Milestones/Shardmas everybody!

Comments

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In the New Feature thread PiMcleod posted a video of his quest rewards.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is a great idea.  Collect data here and trust some spreadsheet wizards to coallate it all. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Edit: Remove duplicate info.

Make X matches
    500 matches : 1600 iso
    1000 matches: 2000 iso

Use X Healthpacks
    10 Healthpacks: 1000 ISO
    25 Healthpacks: 2* Daken Purple Cover

I think teamup and use shield quest will be quite difficult/slow for most players.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Use shields better end in something real good; ideally an infinity stone. That one is going to be HP and time intensive in the extreme most likely. Use team up a thorkoye user could likely grind out fast enough if they cared to.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kra van 100 boosts used 
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Yours has more info. You keep yours.  :)
  • HoundofShadow
    edited December 2020
    Options
    600 Boosts: R2 Wasp Gauntlet

DDQ Milestone gives only one time reward. I don't know about CotT.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,938 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for taking time to compile that list.  This is the kind of info that needs to be sticked in the Tips & Guides forum along with the other rewards for milestones.
    What about promoting the 5* to champs? Do we have that list?
    KGB
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,915 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    KGB said:
    Thanks for taking time to compile that list.  This is the kind of info that needs to be sticked in the Tips & Guides forum along with the other rewards for milestones.
    What about promoting the 5* to champs? Do we have that list?
    KGB
    I haven’t compiled that list, but probably could. I have 47 champs and since i think you get limited 4* covers and resources instead of any shards (which I’m still torn about how to spend), I could claim and jot down what I get. 

Edit: added to my previous post. There are currently 47 milestones to close it out. So I had just enough champs lol. I wish Taskmaster costume was the next one at 50 champs. Maybe in a future update??
  • nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Use 5000000 iso-8 to level up your heroes
    5* Kingpin Blue & 800 red iso-8

Make 2000 matches.
    1 Heroic token & 2500 iso-8

I just grinded Globe Trotting for matches.

Use 100 Health Packs
    2 2* Daken covers 

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For your list... an alliance mate opened a lot of tokens and verified that there’s a current cap for “Collect 60 powers for 1*” which gets a Heroic and an Elite. And I’m currently working on “15 powers for 1*” which gets 800 iso. Not sure about the other intervals. And there’s a current cap for “Collect 100 powers for 2*” which gets a Mighty and a Heroic. 
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Collect 100 powers for 4-Star Heroes = 150 4* Favorite Shards

Collect 15 powers for 5-Star Heroes = 125 5* Favorite Shards

• grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Collect 20 powers for 5*: 150 5* shards
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Above two data points seem to miss:

Collect 30 Powers for 1-Star Heroes: 1 Elite Token
    Collect 60 Powers for 2-Star Heroes: 1 Heroic Token

• fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2020
    Options

reward from collecting 5* power.
    from friend.

p.s. no.10 is the cap of this reward.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Next Strange Sights run you could go invisible and try to grind the Match N Tiles to completion in a single clear...
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Next Strange Sights run you could go invisible and try to grind the Match N Tiles to completion in a single clear...
    What node are you suggesting to use?
    My guess is he means the Kaecillius "Boss" node.
  • MadScientist
    Options
    Just do a polaris/medusa mirror match or something like this
  • MadScientist
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hmmmm.... Use Polaris and Medusa against Kaecilius and fill the whole board with your own tiles.

Edit: Polaris + BRB both equipped with supports that heal when a friendly tile is matched + fill the board with protects against keacilius