Milestones - Taking Notes

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went to check my own Teamup progress and I'm still at 800 milestone.  :D
    I just checked mine and I'm at 253/400. Sooo I'll pretty much never get to the one at 10k.
  • Codex
    Codex Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I went to check my own Teamup progress and I'm still at 800 milestone.  :D
    I just checked mine and I'm at 253/400. Sooo I'll pretty much never get to the one at 10k.
    84/ 100. Unlikely to get to 253. 😂
  • Burnsteel
    Burnsteel Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Use 10000 Health Packs gives a 5* Black Wolverine (Old Man Logan) Cover
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm still at the 3500/4000 healthpacks milestone. Are you guys using healthpacks every 6 hours just for the sake of this milestone?  :D

That's 40 healthpacks/day. If I did this, it will still take me 538 days to hit this milestone. :o
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I was feeling pretty far along at 5836/6000 lol
  • Burnsteel
    Options
    "Are you guys using healthpacks every 6 hours just for the sake of this milestone?"

Not exactly I just do PVP until I run out of Health Packs, trying for 50 Wins
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Had to dig for a few pages to find a master list. Did someone post separately the list that @Burnsteel posted on Jan 23rd in this thread, or did @JHawkInc ever finish his spreadsheet? Is that posted somewhere? Many thanks to those guys for compiling the data. I was just wondering if there is a quick link to the data compilations.

• Burnsteel
    Options
    Not that I know of. I just keep updating my post when new info appears.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Make 1,000,000 matches.  Receive 2 Heroic Tokens, 70,000 Iso-8, and 30 Command Points.
    Sweet. I’m at ~170k so probably one or two Profslaught cascades away.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It cracks me up that they pair 2 Heroics with 30CP.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Collect 1000 5* powers - 1000 5* shards

It looks like the list in that post is wrong, or maybe they changed it... currently the list shows a reward for 900 5* powers, but mine goes from 500 to 1000.
  • Burnsteel
    Options
    thanks for the correction, I must have made a typo & didn't notice
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Make 1,000,000 matches.  Receive 2 Heroic Tokens, 70,000 Iso-8, and 30 Command Points.
    Really? They have me at ~480K, so I should be within a week or 2 of getting to 500K. Maybe all of those times I played Mags/GSBW/Bullseye in 3* land may have inflated my match count, but not by that big of a difference. Feels like you should have more than me, but maybe you just win a lot quicker than I do. :smile:
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hothie said:
    Really? They have me at ~480K, so I should be within a week or 2 of getting to 500K. Maybe all of those times I played Mags/GSBW/Bullseye in 3* land may have inflated my match count, but not by that big of a difference. Feels like you should have more than me, but maybe you just win a lot quicker than I do. :smile:
    I was temporarily retired when milestones came out so you likely have been working on them longer than I have. Polaris/Grocket does reduce the number of matches required before the end of bout though.
  • Burnsteel
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Promote a 2* Character into a Champion 250 times gives 1000 3* Shards & 1 Heroic 10 Pack Token
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    Collect 8000 powers for 4* heroes - 1000 4* shards
  • Burnsteel
    Options
    Use 400000 Boosts gives 5* Red Apocalypse Cover & 40 Spicy Taco Tokens
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    Promote 5* heroes into a champion 75 times - 5* Deadpool cover (red) + 75CP
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Burnsteel said:
    Four.  Hundred.  Thousand?!?  I'm at *checks progress* 8445/10,000, which will get me a Blue Cable.  Doing the math, I should get to 400,000 boosts sometime around...one hundred years after I die.  :smile:

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Burnsteel said:
    Four.  Hundred.  Thousand?!?  I'm at *checks progress* 8445/10,000, which will get me a Blue Cable.  Doing the math, I should get to 400,000 boosts sometime around...one hundred years after I die.  :smile:

Do more 50% power boosts if you're not already, especially if you have Colossus champed. Then pair him with America along with the critical damage boost and you will melt enemies and your boost count will absolutely skyrocket.