Milestones - Taking Notes

Options

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just hit two separate milestones within a couple of matches:

800 Boosts - Level 2 Arc Reactor Support
    1000 Boosts - Level 2 Royal Talon Fighter (!!!)

17500 matches - 1 Heroic Token, 20K ISO, 10 CP
    22000 matches - 1 Heroic Token, 25K ISO, 10 CP
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Level a support 1000 times =  1 Advanced Supports Token & 5,000 Red Iso
  • CallTheStorm
    CallTheStorm Posts: 63 Match Maker
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Level a support 1500 : 1 Advanced Supports token and 5000 red iso.
  • CallTheStorm
    Options
    Level a support 1750 : 10000 red iso.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Make 40,000 matches is the last milestone.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1k healthpacks - 3* purple Strange cover.
  • arcangelmical
    arcangelmical Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    800 team-ups- 2* Wong support.
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    200 #s in versus - 1 heroic token 2k iso
  • Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    I am also very curious if the counter is still running in the background.

As for the tuning of the milestones, it's very much dependent on playstyle and point in the game.

I currently have 8 milestones left to cap:

Matches - 22K of 40K - This one is going quickly

ISO - 3.76M of 10M? - We don't know the cap on this. It's a weird one for me, as I have the ISO but nothing to spend it on. As I champ new 4s/5s or rechamp 4s (I have 12 at cap) it'll get spent, but it will take time.

Health Packs - 635 of 1000? - Again cap is unknown. This one is progressing along as well. Running SCL10 does tend to eat them.

Team-Ups - 240 of 800? - This one is tough as I have actually been running out of them

Boosts - 4K of 10K - Easy

Shields - 12 of 200? - This will be my longest one. I don't shield hop any more, so it's 3 shields per week, plus one for the seasonal.

Powers - 4* 234 of 300? and 5* 38 of 50 - This one will go quick as new 5s hit latest.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Aside from using boosts every match until I hit 10k, i'm just playing like I play, and I still have:
    Make N Matches: (30,813/40,000)
    Use Iso to level: (2316635/5million)
    health packs: (656/800)
    team-ups: (100/200)
    Use Shields: (7/10) - I'll likely never max this one out since I've been working for years trying to pvp without them and I just don't even know the best way to use them short of saving out at the end at this point
    1* Powers: (56/60) - I only keep Sp1der-Man on roster, so this is all from re-speccing him as i get his covers out of PVP
    4* Powers: (234/250)
    5* Powers: (42/50)
    Promote 2*s: (9/10) i only champ new ones when I flip one of the three I keep champed for DDQ, usually in order of whichever has the most saved covers on it
    Promote 3*s: (43/47) - I've been organically rebuilding a few that I'd flipped before this feature went live
    Promote 5*s: (24/26) 

I'll be curious to see if new Milestones come online over time. I really don't think there's a problem if they keep pushing the goal posts out with new ones, so long as the current reward levels stay in place. I'll be very curious to see if the Event ones come back with the new PVP season, and what those look like. 
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    I think there could be special event milestone for every season. It is to push participation in pvps. 

As for my milestones left, the most difficult to complete are the shield milestone. I believe competitive players who shield hop have hit much further milestone. I read they use 15 shields per PvP, if I did not remember wrongly. Add in LRs and it could be much higher now. Anyone in line can scoop out any data for this?

As for Healthpacks, use up all of them before you go to bed, and you will hit the healthpack milestones quickly. It regenerates every 36 minutes anyway.
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Level a support 4000 times = 1 advanced support token and 5000 red iso
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    400 4* powers is 600 4* shards. 
  • arcangelmical
    Options
    1250 healthpacks-  3* yellow Dr. Strange cover
  • JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    350 4* powers is 200 4* shards.
  • CallTheStorm
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Level a Support
    2000 : Advanced Supports token and 5000 red iso
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Shouldn’t this thread get moved and pinned in the tips and tricks forum like the shield resupply thread or something? With the full list at the top of the first page?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm working on a spreadsheet so it is (hopefully) easy to look through everything, and that would definitely go in Tips and Tricks (and that's my intent in the long run). I just posted this so we could talk about it while setting it up, and discuss it in the process (since it's a new feature). If I had just posted in Tips and Tricks to begin with, no one would have responded and data collection would have been much slower, because most people don't venture outside of General Discussion often.

Speaking of the spreadsheet, I've been collecting data from my alliance as well, and need to give it a once-over to make sure I haven't missed anything, and a couple formatting tweaks just to make it less messy, then I should have a link to share to a Google doc that anyone can use/share. Really, there's not a lot to do, I just haven't prioritized it when I've had the free time.
  • HoundofShadow
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Currently, using ISO, healthpacks, teamups, level supports and collect 4* powers milestone quests are incompleted.

Using shield got to be the hardest, followed by using teamup. Will we even reach a cap for using shield by end of 2021?
  • arcangelmical
    Options
    Collect 400 powers for 4 star heroes = 600 shards. Maxed out.