Milestones - Taking Notes

Options

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At the start of my play for the day, I throw on just ONE boost of a type that I have the most of (example: today, I threw on red/yellow damage boost when I started DDQ).  I proceeded to do what I could without changing the boost.  Each game played just as it always would, but that got rid of 5 boosts, and at the end of each game, you seem to have a chance to get a Team Up or a Boost.

Of course, I spend team ups if I can, but the Boosts are guaranteed, one per game right now, and I'm not having any chance of running out!

Not to mention, those Spicy Token vaults, once you spend on them, you're just replenishing boosts big time.  It's the rainbow ones, but hey, those are expensive ones!  :)  I'll still use them, but I save them for PvP or challenge nodes.

In the end, making sure I have a boost on has helped me complete things a tiny bit faster, and given me an extra purpose for doing so as well.  It's pretty awesome.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There may be better nodes for this, perhaps one of the Alliance Event bosses; maybe a late-round boss APocalypse? But yes, I was suggesting it be done on the Kaecilius node. You could use a tile-remover to minimize the number of his strikes in play like Old Man Daken (who is also a true healer) or maybe the Spider-Fam could flood the board and clog it with webs faster than he could make tiles? Anyway, I think you'd have to be in that single match for like 6 hours to do it, so it would be a mess lol
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Use 200 Health Packs: 3-Star Wolverine green cover
  • MadScientist
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Collect 150 powers for 3-Star Heroes: 650 3-Star Shards
    Collect 200 powers for 3-Star Heroes: 650 3-Star Shards (edit)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Use 10000 boosts : Cable cover (1st)
    10,000 boost already? Wow! I’ve used 217 since this went live...
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    10,000 boost already? Wow! I’ve used 217 since this went live...
    6905 actually.. I could see what we get for 10000. It wasn’t too difficult in a one-on-one node. I bought 15 match damage boosts and retreated immediately (sometimes I made a few matches before retreating)
    .......wow.  just wow.

I wouldn't have thought to just keep retreating like that .. but then again, I'm still using my ISO to level up 5* characters and the new 4*s... i.e., I'm not post-iso.

I'm right around where @ThaRoadWarrior is.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    How far have people gotten on PvP shields?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    OJSP said:
    How far have people gotten on PvP shields?
    I don't use many shields per event, but I shield in LRs. I only just used my 10th shield. I would imagine some people have already used about 20-30 shields by now.
    I'm really hoping/expecting the end-game of that one to be SIGNIFICANT given the hp burn it'll take to accomplish
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Collect 300 powers for 3* Heroes -> 900 3* shards (current cap)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    10000 boosts (Cable Cover) is the current cap

Edit: Grinding boosts is one of the few ways to turn Iso-8 into shinies. For (10000/15)*250=166'666 Iso you get a couple supports, 800 Shuri shards, 1200 Hulkbuster shards and 1 5-Star cover. Oh, it also takes some time.
    This seems shockingly worth doing to finish my 3/4/5 Cable, get 150 okoye shards off of shuri, and a few incidental champ levels (mid 320s) on my Hulkbuster.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    At first I was like "how are y'all getting 15 boosts/match when I can only bring 6 ap...." and then I realized you're using the match damage boosts, which i literally never use ever. So now I'm on the grind. Thanks for figuring out what that one does. 
  • MadScientist
    Options
    Collect 250 powers for 3-Star heroes: 650 3-Star shards
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    400 Health Pack: 3* Wolverine (Red)
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Make 17.5k matches:
    heroic token
    20k iso
    10cp
  • nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Use 400 Teamups

2 star Carol Corps support
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Make 22000 matches: 1 Heroic Token, 25k ISO, 10 cp.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has no one added the level supports rewards? That’s the one I flew through and collected all the rewards without noting what I got. 
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Has no one added the level supports rewards? That’s the one I flew through and collected all the rewards without noting what I got. 
    I believe it was 9/9/1 for rewards. 
  • MadScientist
    Options
    At least you do not have to plan for the supports rewards - you get tokens which you can use any time you want.