Taco Vault: Spicy?

Options
12346»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had a Scorpion Green in my vault yesterday which was a very nice surprise. The vault has been fairly kind so far with not having to make a huge amount of pulls but no doubt it will even out at some point.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Strangely, I just had XFW two days in a row.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MegaBee said:

Weird, I had him two days in a row a few weeks ago (1/3 and 1/4.)  I've been tracking these to see if there's a rhyme or reason to who gets placed there.  It might be completely random...
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I think it would be a nice touch if the Spicy Vault (since this is Mr. Sneaky Britches Deadpool we're talking about) had a chance to be the only "regular" vault to have the limited 4* characters show up in a random fashion. I haven't eaten any Spicy Tacos yet, as I haven't had anything useful for me roll around. I am waiting for Polaris, Rocket, Misty, Red Guardian, Scorpion, or any non-yellow Negasonic, but I figure one of those is bound to show up eventually. 

EDIT: Finally got a vault with a cover I wanted. It took 33 pulls to grab the Grocket in there. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald said:
    MegaBee said:

Weird, I had him two days in a row a few weeks ago (1/3 and 1/4.)  I've been tracking these to see if there's a rhyme or reason to who gets placed there.  It might be completely random...

I've just gotten 4* Deadpool 2 days in a row. I'm grabbing both covers because I use him on a few teams.
    KGB
  • SpacemanSpiph
    SpacemanSpiph Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    3rd time where the 4* was the last pull >:(
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3rd time where the 4* was the last pull >:(
    I feel your pain.  I've pulled this vault maybe 7 times, 5 out if the 7 times it took 30 or more pulls