Taco Vault: Spicy?

Options

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Greenroom said:
    What does the none colored option do on the secondary part of this power? If I dont have required green/yellow/purple there is a 4th option of just a taco(top left). What does that option do? And wouldn't it be perfect MPQ Deadpool shenanigans if it burned one of your taco tokens?
    It just does the primary part of the power.
  • Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Thank you, i finally read it correctly right after posting. Nice to have a "fire base power only" option if you want to save AP but have found myself frustrated often by "this enemy has done 0 damage" barrier. 
  • SuperRecoome
    SuperRecoome Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Finally had a 4* I needed in the vault. Took me all 40 pulls to get it. Did I get really unlucky? Or was this by design?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finally had a 4* I needed in the vault. Took me all 40 pulls to get it. Did I get really unlucky? Or was this by design?
    Unfortunately it’s just unlucky. I’ve pulled 4 times now and received the 4* cover on the 3rd pull, the 5th, the 15th, and the 38th. Maybe your next pull will be right near the beginning to even out your luck. 
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited December 2020
    Options
    last 4 pulls got the4* on 1st, 1st, 1st and 40th pull. so started quite lucky there but steaked only for 3 times. :'( Now back to saving again.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wilger said:
    last 4 pulls got the4* on 1st, 1st, 1st and 40th pull. so started quite lucky there but steaked only for 3 times. :'( Now back to saving again.
    That’s super lucky!
  • SpacemanSpiph
    SpacemanSpiph Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Unfortunately it’s just unlucky. I’ve pulled 4 times now and received the 4* cover on the 3rd pull, the 5th, the 15th, and the 38th. Maybe your next pull will be right near the beginning to even out your luck. 

I've done two full pulls of the vault, and both times, the 4* was the last pull.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not to add to the confirmation bias but I have only pulled from the vault once and had to pull all 40 for the 4*...  On top of that the Support from the token was a 1* repeat.  I'm hoping for better luck when a good cover shows up and I pull again.
  • slow
    slow Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have Kingpin 2 days ago and again today in the Spicy Vault... it's random based?
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    slow said:
    I have Kingpin 2 days ago and again today in the Spicy Vault... it's random based?
    As far as we know, the Spicy Vault is random.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wish we had an option to pull multiples at the same time. Not 10 as that is 1/4 of the vault but maybe 5 tokens? I have over 100 of these things but it can be a bit tedious collecting boosts one at a time when I am after some healthpacks for example.
    Like others I also have yet to need to pull 40 for the 4*, I think my worst run was 20 or so.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Polaris with 34 pulls available. I have 31 pulls to use....got er quick!
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’ve pulled 4 times , the 4* cover has dropped between 9 and 24 pulls , seems random . 
  • SpacemanSpiph
    Options
    3rd time pulling, had 30ish, got the 4* with 15 to spare.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    Options
    That's a risk. Better to have at least 40 pulls, so you're guaranteed the 4*.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    Options
    It’s a very small risk under 20%, to date I’ve never had to go beyond 28 pulls to get the 4*, I’m willing to take that risk rather than pass up an opportunity . 30 pulls or more is my safe bet.
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've gotten the 4* on my first pull and my 40th pull, and everywhere in between.
  • SpacemanSpiph
    Options
    Dogface said:
    That's a risk. Better to have at least 40 pulls, so you're guaranteed the 4*.

i had enough HPs to finish if i needed it. it was more a test about 'when' it would show up. pulled again, got it in 10. So seems good, just some bad luck the first two times.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Went for today's Main Event Hulk cover partly because I had 220+ tokens, and partly the cover would get me an LT for the hoard.  It only took 25 pulls to get the cover this time.