Options
1235»

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    I started in October 2016 a few days before Strang3 release and I don’t know how anyone handled minions before he arrived. I know Muscle wouid have killed me . Strange/ Okoye will always be the go to for any goon squad .
    I know I'm late to the party, but just wanted to comment on this...

Back in the early (pre-strange) days, I relied HEAVILY on 2* or 3* (depending on my roster strength) Cap America.  With yellow at 3, this means that your red can overwrite ANY tile, and your blue does the same.  Both return MOST of the AP needed to throw those attacks again once their CDs are done.

So, I did what I could to build up red/blue every match, and just 'controlled' the match.

Once again, this was when the game was SOOOOO new and my 2*s and 3*s weren't anywhere close to done -- but cap covers were easy and more common back then, so having a functional cap was common.

Anyways -- that was a fun trip down memory lane.  Nowadays, Kitty just laughs and gets rid of 1 tile every turn, no AP cost.  If there's ANY downfall, its that she can't pick which one she targets.  A small price to pay for instant gratification.

Same here, Cap2 and Cap3 were in heavy rotation in my team for the sole purpose of taking out CDs.
    If only I knew then how you could see which goon had placed the CD!