Marvel Puzzle Quest R201 Release Notes (4/28/20)

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Hi @LakeStone

As you are doing these are you now the Community Manager here? Or is @IceIX

Thanks,

Daz

You can reach out to me or @IceIX if there's anything that you need from us.  Thanks!
    @Lakestone

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/82168/i-spy-rewards-new-pvp-design-horrible#latest

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/82154/demoralized#latest

Your thoughts on all of these plus an update on the sneak peek thread. It expires tomorrow. 

Great you`ve gone and scared them away!!!! 
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    @IceIX @LakeStone update is broken on iOS!  Please advise. Post in bugs section also
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    • Hawkeye (Modern)'s "Electric Arrow" no longer reduces enemy team-up AP”

Why? In the grand scheme, no big deal. But for a still useful two star, this is odd. 
  • Kingart813
    Kingart813 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    So... Only 1 character to unveil this month?

Aunt May seems to easy.

I'm still hoping for Red Skull, Forge, Omega Red, Apocalypse, Kang etc...

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's one new character this month. It could also mean there are two characters coming, but one of them is just another version of what's already in game.

The hints are getting tougher to guess. 

I don't see the point of asking the admins/mods their thoughts on those issues because they seems to be just a channel to convey message between the dev and the players in the forum.

When IceIX came back, there was a non-stop barrage of questions (until IceIX stopped answering) asking him about his views on certain matters.

Even if the D3 Go! team agrees on some of the points being raised up doesn't mean that the devs will be more inclined to implement those "solutions". They are going to end up as pawns in the battle between the players and the devs.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    dokiy said:
    • Hawkeye (Modern)'s "Electric Arrow" no longer reduces enemy team-up AP”

Why? In the grand scheme, no big deal. But for a still useful two star, this is odd. 
    Yes I found this strange too, although I never use his blue power anyway
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't we go through this "only one character this month" thing last month? Where they talked about a single upcoming character, and everyone (incorrectly) jumped to the conclusion that no second character was coming?

To me, it sounds like they're talking about stuff coming in the near future (right around the corner), and not for the entire month (the rest of May's content would then get mentioned in the R202 thread, kinda like how it's been for years now).
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    • Added the ability to scroll through sets of powers in battle. This can be seen on Professor X (Classic)'s power "To Me, My X-Men" as well as 3-Star and 5-Star Hawkeye's "Full Quiver"
    Thank you! That was one change way overdue!
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:
    LakeStone said:
    • Added the ability to scroll through sets of powers in battle. This can be seen on Professor X (Classic)'s power "To Me, My X-Men" as well as 3-Star and 5-Star Hawkeye's "Full Quiver"
    Thank you! That was one change way overdue!
    Strangely I can’t seem to find the menu in battle. I wonder how I can see it... (on mobile IOS)
  • Kingart813
    Kingart813 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Is super skull added to tokens in this update? I haven't updated yet, I play on mobile android note 10+.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    @OJSP THANKS! Manage to see it now!
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    I'm not seeing this update on the Play Store.
  • djperry1973
    djperry1973 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In

"Jeez Louise"

My mind instantly turned to classic New Mutants writer Louise Simonson. Maybe it's Cannonball, who's probably the most likely to use a hickish phrase like "Jeez"?
    My first thought was “Louise Simonson killed Cypher, who now seems to be a lynchpin character in the books”
  • argle_bargle
    argle_bargle Posts: 88 Match Maker
    chris0001 said:
    @IceIX @LakeStone update is broken on iOS!  Please advise. Post in bugs section also
    If an app gets in a weird state during an update, you may need to do a full restart. (It's happened to me a couple times with other applications.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards

"Jeez Louise"

My mind instantly turned to classic New Mutants writer Louise Simonson. Maybe it's Cannonball, who's probably the most likely to use a hickish phrase like "Jeez"?
    My first thought was “Louise Simonson killed Cypher, who now seems to be a lynchpin character in the books”
    She also co-created Apocalypse. (and Cable, but we've got him already) Maybe a Dawn of X version to contrast with the classic Boss?

Though we should be due a 4* next. Which would irritate people more? A 4* Apocalypse? Or two back to back 5* releases?
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    How dare you mini nerf Hawkeye! How else can we do our Okoye Team AP reduct during the rare moments he is powered up to 450! 

J/K

To be honest, we though it unique that he had the only ability to reduce Team AP. Unless, that is the point. New character with a internal strive Team AP destruction ability? 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since they released Yelena, could it be possible that it would be someone from the postponed Black Widow? I think there are usually two characters tied to a movie release. Maybe Red Guardian?
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    You know what this game really needs? A 5 star Aunt May...
    It’s the perfect way to start the real 5 star dilution.