How long until Prof X is gone?

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Options

That face when Dad tells you he’s going to the store two weeks ago, thenwhen you're eating your last pack of ramen uncle Brigby pops in like " "that's my name, don't wear it out! oh, you're out of food? better call dad..."

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

maybe he's just waiting for someone to pull his finger before he leaves

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’m not mad at Brigby, I really just have to laugh at the whole situation lol

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ping away @Brigby! Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks!

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

As far as I can tell from his profile, @IceIX hasn't been on the forum for almost two weeks, so if you have some other way of getting in contact, that would be awesome. At this point, I'm kinda worried about the guy.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I mean I hope he's OK.

Assuming he is, it's a little disappointing to think of this.....

Even in a situation where you don't get answers to your questions/concerns, you might think that taking time to post on the Official MPQ Forum might result in someone Official reading your posts and reporting community concerns and questions somewhere, maybe thinking about how to address them, whether to address them, etc.

Is even that basic level of engagement happening anymore here?

Are we just basically talking to each other? Which is fine in its own way (and fun) but I would think the point of running an actual forum would be to try to collect feedback at a minimum. Otherwise just set up a calendar page on the D3go website and post the occasional news item there.

I mean obviously you page Brigby and he magically appears....... which was surprising since I didn't think that "@" ing anyone really triggered anything.

I really hope Ice is OK.....

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Not ruining the current X-men run, maybe he's chilling underground in Krakoa (Prof X, or Ice (hope all's well... Seriously))

• StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

Just received the force update and Pro$ X is out and Sinister is in.

My 10/2/3 Prof X is not happy about this. :(

• PinkoMcFlyToo
    PinkoMcFlyToo Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options

So bringing Brigby in gets results...

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

He's in!

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Options

I pulled 31 pulls to get 1 Sinister but got 8 6* overall. 5 carnage 2 BRB 1 Sinister. 370 pulls remaining for when the next 5* enters packs

• AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options

I did 16 pulls and got only one 5*. Admittedly it was the sinister I was looking for so that was good. Still 1/16 to go with my current 1/23 in classics is not a particularly good run.

look on the bright side, at least I can drag a 1 cover deadweight sinister around the 5e node when he’s essential...

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

time to close topic

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How long until the thread:

”How long until NEW5 enters Latests?”

2 weeks? Less? 😆

• Waddles_Pines
    Options

I miss the days of cover swaps... 5/1/1 sinister... my odds are not looking good...

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well, the nice thing about SCL 10 is that it gives you 250 shards for the 5* through Progression, and a few more through placement. That's going to be at least one "colorless" cover for the new 5*, probably two. That will help at least a little bit.

• Waddles_Pines
    Options

@GrimSkald

In SCL10 is it still 5 clears for progression? Does that include the challenge node? Is that an extra node or takes the place of the 2*E. Thanks.

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

In CL10, the challenge node takes the place of the 2*E, but points wise, it takes the place of the 5*E (from CL9), and progression is 5 immediate clears without the 5*E in CL7-CL9. So, yes. In CL10, 5 clears without the challenge node will reach full progression.

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options

now we know

• Kingart813
    Kingart813 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options

How many weeks was px in latest?