New Feature in R191: Mighty Tokens

Options

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    This is a plus but I am wondering how we will get these tokens.  Will they be added into PVP and PVE progression, placement, etc?  
    Not finalized and ready for announce, but those are good assumptions.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice! I've been wanting something like this since shortly after I started playing.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A small nitpick... Should there really be a "~" in front of percentage numbers? :) 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kolence said:
    A small nitpick... Should there really be a "~" in front of percentage numbers? :) 
    If it's actually 6/7 and 1/7, then yeah, absolutely. I ain't got room on my screen for infinite decimals ;)
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kolence said:
    If it's actually 6/7 and 1/7, then yeah, absolutely. I ain't got room on my screen for infinite decimals ;)

Well, yes. Leave that in front of fractions. :p 
    I asked about percentages. 
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Kolence said:
    Kolence said:

Good point. Fixed!
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kolence said:
    Kolence said:

Fractions are more precise than decimals. Well, at least they’re never less precise.

So the percentages here are approximations. 
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    This is an awesome idea!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I really do like how it says: "You are Mighty!"
    Why yes, I am, thank you for noticing! :smiley:
  • Kletvar
    Kletvar Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    Amazing news !!
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Aweberman said:
    Fractions are more precise than decimals. Well, at least they’re never less precise.

So the percentages here are approximations. 

Decimals are fractions.

They are just represented differently and are all in factors of 10. 8^)
  • Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seems OK. I mean it's more of the same but it reveals a new investment in the game as we did not see in a long time 

I don't want to seem negative but I'll wait to see the distribution of the tokens in the game because usually devs just replace old content with new content but no real gains (extra rewards) come to the players. Shards just replace bh for instance....

Also, I don't understand how for so many releases we did not see any improvement and now we see 3 modifications in one release. Shouldn't they be more disperse? I mean it's good but I'm just not used to it and great modifications like the new screens are overrun by shards for instance...

Anyway, good try devs. Keep up the efforts and we will get there 
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Happy to see these, looking forward to earning them in various ways
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wonder if some of the new content was originally planned to come out for the anniversary but it took longer than expected to perfect the design 
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I like it! If these drop anywhere near as often as elite tokens, it could go a long way towards getting 10 covers on a new 4* without cracking open latest tokens and draining the hoard for a 5*
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Afallen1 said:
    Can these please just replace heroic? Or better yet just get rid of standard and put these above heroic. Have all one stars earned through Prologue. 
    I understand where you are coming from but that wouldn't work for people who like to have certain 1 star characters for TUs.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    IceIX said:

With R191 will also come a new token type which is sandwiched between the current Elite Tokens which give 2 & 3-stars and Legendary Tokens which give 4 & 5-stars.
    Currently between elites and legendarys are heroics.
    By description, mightys would come between heroics and legendarys.
    Since there is no mention of heroics, it begs the question, what is happening to heroics from here on?