MPQ Sneak Peek: October 2019 Edition

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    This is the first time I can remember since I started playing where events have started showing up in-game before even being announced here in the sneak peek thread.

Was it something we did? Something we said? Are we in time out? Please just tell us, we promise to behave again!
  • pfarewell
    pfarewell Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Crickets....
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    jgomes32 said:
    Maybe there's nothing more to preview... 

What if we're in a Twilight Zone episode where once the game ends then we do as well...
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    I wish the devs had a more symbiotic relationship with their player base...
  • MorganWick
    MorganWick Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    If neither @Brigby nor @IceIX are going to poke their heads in, does anyone else want to volunteer to serve as liaison with the devs, assuming the problem isn't with the devs themselves?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    I wish the devs had a more symbiotic relationship with their player base...
    We have.. the developers is the whale and the players are the barnacles.
    I always considered the relationship predatory, myself.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 761 Critical Contributor
    Still no updates from Brigby or Lake 

except for a brief update for the next patch. 

Was a nice thing while it lasted, think we are on our own from now on. 

Suppose they don’t have to let us know what Is coming. 

Think I know the next release but not too concerned about that. Would be nice to know the next event though 
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    If they don't update anything you can see the preview for next pve tomorrow, assuming, ASSUMING, they keep their regular patter should be 5torm as e*5, Hammercap as e4*, SL as e3* and someone as e2*

For pvp it looks like the first one of the season is 3SL, should be 2099 as Sim 2k reward
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    ursopro said:
    If they don't update anything you can see the preview for next pve tomorrow, assuming, ASSUMING, they keep their regular patter should be 5torm as e*5, Hammercap as e4*, SL as e3* and someone as e2*

For pvp it looks like the first one of the season is 3SL, should be 2099 as Sim 2k reward
    Message from D3GO Recruitment Team:

You are hired! Please pick up your idenification badge from reception and indicate what flavour pie you would like at the "Kickin' it at the Coffee Machine" meeting scheduled for later today! Oh and something something official forum some point. Glad to have you on board!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,215 Chairperson of the Boards
    Posted by Brigby on the Anniversary thread:

Hey Everyone. IceIX has unfortunately been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so he hasn't been in the office to post some of the upcoming news (darn changing of the seasons), but don't worry. 

There is still some more to this anniversary that we haven't revealed yet!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find it hilarious that he didn't post the update while he was at it.
    They're teasing reveals now.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    ursopro said:

Message from D3GO Recruitment Team:

You are hired! Please pick up your idenification badge from reception and indicate what flavour pie you would like at the "Kickin' it at the Coffee Machine" meeting scheduled for later today! Oh and something something official forum some point. Glad to have you on board!

Pie flavored pie please.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby  I know @IceIX is under the weather, but letting us know what the next PVE will be starting Thursday would be awesome.  Thanks!
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    @Brigby  I know @IceIX is under the weather, but letting us know what the next PVE will be starting Thursday would be awesome.  Thanks!
    You have all those hints: ice, under the weather, storm 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    And 2* daken
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Feel better!
  • chf5868
    chf5868 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Wow, thankful to realize it's not just me, been rooting around for days in forum wondering if they moved previews somewhere else as an Anniversary treasure hunt. As long as it's been since an update, it leaves me shaking my head & wondering why so many "businesses" have no backup plan in the event that someone is under the weather, especially since time off & vacations are expected employment perks. Thankfully, SSI/disability payouts & air traffic controllers have a better plan in place....
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 761 Critical Contributor
    That takes us up to next Thursday 24th so presumably we will have an alliance event for the next 5* release 

Welcome back Ice :)