MPQ Sneak Peek: October 2019 Edition

Comments

• Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Marvel Puzzle Quest Sneak Peek: Upcoming In October, 2019
    (*Important note: Anything listed below is subject to change before release. We will try to update any changes in a timely manner, but please keep in mind the info below is not guaranteed.)

Lost In Time - 4 Day Duration (10/10/19) *New Update*
    Double Iso-8

Featured Characters:
    5-Star: Doctor Octopus (Classic)
    4-Star: Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
    3-Star: Mystique
    2-Star: Moonstone

Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Human Torch (Jim Hammond) - Yellow
    3-Star: Mystique - Black, Blue, Purple
    2-Star: Moonstone - Red, Black
    1-Star: Storm (Modern) - Purple

Placement Rewards:
    4-Star: Spider-Man 2099 - Blue, Yellow, Black
    3-Star: Black Widow (Grey Suit) - Green, Purple, Red
    2-Star: Human Torch (Johnny Storm) - Red, Black, Green
    1-Star: Iron Man (Model 35) - Red, Yellow

Alliance Placement Rewards:
    4-Star: Spider-Man 2099 - Black
    3-Star: Black Widow (Grey Suit) - Red
    2-Star: Human Torch (Johnny Storm) - Red
    1-Star: Iron Man (Model 35) - Yellow

S.H.I.E.L.D. Training - Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara) (10/10/19) *New Update*
    Featured Characters:
    4-Star: Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara), Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy), Spider-Man (Infinity War)

Ummm.. Says 4 day duration but it's 3 x 24 hour subs.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Chameleon I think it factors in the 5th time slice, which takes place 1 day after the 1st time slice.

The first slice will end tomorrow but the fifth slice will end the day after tomorrow.
    So, it becomes 4 day.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,215 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s a typo. They don’t call it a 4 day when there are 3 subs. 

I wish they had updated the thread with Webbed Wonder info but I guess we’ll find out soon enough. 
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Is the next alliance event date known already?
  • bluewolf
    111MCH111 said:
    Is the next alliance event date known already?
    Not that we've seen.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2019
    Wait the previews say 2099 pvp is part of anniversary season but the event does not even start till tomorrow and the season only has (as I type) 1d 3h left. What gives?

Ok saw a possible explanation in other thread. 2099 is part of the Anniversary but not part of that pvp season. Well communicated as usual.
  • bluewolf
    Wait the previews say 2099 pvp is part of anniversary season but the event does not even start till tomorrow and the season only has (as I type) 1d 3h left. What gives?

Ok saw a possible explanation in other thread. 2099 is part of the Anniversary but not part of that pvp season. Well communicated as usual.
    My guess is Anniversary = double iso in this case.  We should be glad they gave us a little extra....  Personally I want more tokens for the and Friends vault to try to get the 2099 cover, so this is good with me.
  • St_Bernadus
    Yes both Miguel's pvp and Webbed Wonder started within the anniversary stretch so are still double iso. Which is good.

It just needed a little better line drawing. Or not calling it anniversary season, so it doesn't look like the event with "ANNIVERSARY" splashed across it is part of that run of events rather than being between seasons.

I guess that means Miguel will not be in tokens at the start of next season.
  • bluewolf
    Yes both Miguel's pvp and Webbed Wonder started within the anniversary stretch so are still double iso. Which is good.

It just needed a little better line drawing. Or not calling it anniversary season, so it doesn't look like the event with "ANNIVERSARY" splashed across it is part of that run of events rather than being between seasons.

I guess that means Miguel will not be in tokens at the start of next season.
    I agree that the “Anniversary” tag is confusing. People who like Juggernaut should be happy if Miguel doesn’t enter for another 30 days or so. 
  • St_Bernadus
    And those that are still chasing Cap and Android Jim.

Of course that means two 4s will enter the following season so I guess Torch will be out of latest.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    So are you guys saying that we will get another round of Juggernaut rewards in PvE?
  • bluewolf
    DAZ0273 said:
    So are you guys saying that we will get another round of Juggernaut rewards in PvE?
    Should be the case, yeah.  But only the devs know for sure. 
  • Rebel
    Rebel Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    How long we have to wait for the next update? 
  • Neoktheone
    Neoktheone Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2019
    Rebel said:
    How long we have to wait for the next update? 
    Wondering the same. Webbed Wonder isn’t even in it and the new DDQ round starts tomorrow which hasn’t been mentioned either. Wondering what’s taking their time...
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Columbus Day "holiday".
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    RickOShay said:
    Columbus Day "holiday".
    We don't even get updates on when they won't be here any more! Fair play though, I do enjoy an episode of Columbo - "Just one more thing..."
  • bluewolf
    RickOShay said:
    Columbus Day "holiday".
    I keep going in circles.

Do they have the day off?  Most people don't.  And then I think they usually post when they are out.  So they are probably in?  But THEN I think that forum updates aren't as frequent lately......and I think maybe they ARE out and we just don't know........
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    D3 and Demi have turned into Peter Gibbons.

"It's not that we're lazy, it's that we just don't care."
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 761 Critical Contributor
    Maybe the team at Demi were snapped out of existence. 

Come on own up, whose stolen the infinity gauntlet?? We need our Brigby back !!!