IceIX and Brigby Updates

124»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    AXP_isme said:
    Daveomite if I remember correctly. The art on those HP suck posts was amazing. 

Back on topic: Dad’s Army is an inexplicably popular sitcom where a bunch of old men and idiots pretend to be neither as old nor as idiotic as they clearly are. 
    As old man comedy goes, it is at least better than Last of the Summer Wine.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    So this FAQ info for the anniversary events that’s mentioned on the marvel.com page; I assume you are posting this tonight ?

quite surprised that OML is still one of the most used characters, I rarely see him tbh
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    AXP_isme said:
    Daveomite if I remember correctly. The art on those HP suck posts was amazing. 

Back on topic: Dad’s Army is an inexplicably popular sitcom where a bunch of old men and idiots pretend to be neither as old nor as idiotic as they clearly are. 
    As old man comedy goes, it is at least better than Last of the Summer Wine.
    Gawd, what a way to kill TV for the evening when there was only 4 channels. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    So this FAQ info for the anniversary events that’s mentioned on the marvel.com page; I assume you are posting this tonight ?

quite surprised that OML is still one of the most used characters, I rarely see him tbh
    Fan favorites does not equal most used.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    OJSP said:
    tiomono said:
    Fan favorites does not equal most used.
    According to their infographics: most popular - most equiped characters are Kitty, Strange and OML.
    The infographic picture is of 3*Strange though.... isn't it?