Coordinating alliance reorganization

1235»

Comments

• Updated, Added: End Game, End G2me, and End Gam3
    Removed: SG Marvel
  • Added Medusas Lair PVP, actively recruiting for new alliance launch on the 24th August. PM me if interested!
  • Just added Omega Gang to the list, hopefully this can get a whole lot easier to recruit. i got 4 spots open in the meantime and getting ready for Mr. Fantastic! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Look, I have created a new alliance cause I'm tired of sucky players never getting me close to the top of the alliance leader boards. I play A LOT, I have 58 total characters and 13*** characters maxed out and will most likely make that 15 or 16 by the end of the month. If you good and you play a lot, join Texas X-Men. Agian, not really looking for **** start ups, I play and play to win. The alliance is public but if I get it filled quickly with good players I will make it private. Let me know.
  • My son and I have created THE X-MEN XX and we need 3 new players. We ask that members play daily (missing a day or 2 is ok, after 3 we ask you to play on chat board, day 4 we are looking for a replacement) and to post 100 points in PVP events. We are a private alliance but were recently public so we have a few noobs (including my wife) so we won't be enforcing the PVP requirement until they (she) can regularly comply (probably not until season XXI). Obviously, we are a family centric group and would love to have you and your friends and family with us.

Again, search private alliances for: THE X-MEN XX
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvLrz9tXbQTa6q7n0tTLVX6Oe_Fk02v2uxwmGyd2Y4aoS93X36Ug
  • Updated info about Ampersand alliances. We got a couple of openings!
  • thor1516
    thor1516 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Added Wrecking Crüe.

About us/requirements:

-Require 650 minimum in PvP
    -PvE optional
    -Top 100 alliance each season thus far, but likely Top 250 this season as we replace a few veterans that moved on
    -We have a strong group of veterans that can help you learn the ropes
    -Most of us have deep rosters with maxed 4 star.png *s offer great team-ups for those transitioning
    -We work closely with a group of top 100 alliances via Line for general info, sharing, and mercing for PvE

If interested please PM ih8uf or thor1516 here or on Line app (preferred) with your details, including current alliance if you’re already in one.
  • I've added Starforce.
    We are a new alliance that branched off from another alliance after an disagreement. We aim for PVE once there are enough participants.
  • MOUNT DOOM...Would like to welcome you to the dark side.

MOUNT DOOM is a Marvel Puzzle Quest alliance. We are a newer alliance of experienced players that wants to move up in the ranks. We have some decent members with strong 3* rosters building their 4*s & if we're lucky enough can get some more 5*s.

No stupid rules we just ask that you play daily, will participate and try your best in story, versus, and all big events.
    We know sometimes you will get burnt out and need to take a breather but you can still play daily. We drop inactive players after 2 or 3 days max. However, we know stuff happens people have families, lives, phones, iPads get broken, etc. So just let us know and you won't have to worry about being kicked out.

We started this FB group page to share tips, alliance rank info, questions, MPQ info, accomplishments and just fun stuff in general.

We're not afraid to drop some cash when we need to...command points for everyone. icon_e_smile.gif
    And if you'd like we can even be FB friends because we love sharing gifts.

We're just a good group of players working to build a strong, no ****, fun alliance, that is looking to raise ourselves in the ranks.

Any questions or concerns message me on
    FB @ TONYA TY
    Or PM on here @ MORGAN-LE-FAY
  • ruyen
    ruyen Posts: 60 Match Maker
    edited May 2016
    Not expecting much since this thread hasn't been used in a long while, but...

We at Clever are interested in restarting one of our alliances as a T100 PvP team. If there are any smaller alliances out there with 10+ members who can score in the 800-1300+ range, and are looking to (or just willing to consider) merging into a bigger family of alliances, drop me a line.

We also have space for lower-scoring PvPers in our BootCamp, a place for motivated players who have limited rosters.

Contact me fastest on Line (chat app) at ID: ruyenclever and let's have a chat.

Bit more info about us:
    Clever is a family of around 75 players and multiple alliances with various focuses, so there's a place for almost every type of player. Despite having multiple alliances, we stay a tight family by having a global chatroom for a players. So if your group is concerned about joining a bigger family and losing your tight-knit team, you can rest easy, as almost all communication is via Line, not in-game chat. Additionally, if you're all a group of PvPers, the plan would be for you to all be on the same team anyway, with the same commanders helping run it, along with a couple current Clever cmdrs.
  • JusMe
    JusMe Posts: 16
    DinosaucerLair is looking for new members current doing reorg and getting rid of inactive members

Jus have an average pt of 7000 per season and be atleast in the top 50

Pls PM me is interested
    Thanks
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    If you're disappointed with your alliance's performance, why not join Red Sonja to help start a competitive alliance from scratch.

For the Civil War event we'll be running Team Cap. With a group of motivated players we can make a good run of this event.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Updated the spread sheet to include the Xmen Alliances.
    Thank you.
  • ruyen
    ruyen Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Updated with Clever info, in case anyone still uses it to find a home.
  • Jaredv85
    Jaredv85 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    This is a great idea. I listed my alliance RH Factor. We are a new alliance seeking daily PVE/PVP players - if there are any other places people know I should be advertising a new alliance please pm me.
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    Very cool sheet. Added on sheet

Genr8AfterMath apply today!