Coordinating alliance reorganization

Comments

• peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Just added The Hungry. We have 1 - 2 spots open right now.
  • Had added in our alliance, SgMarvel too. Right now got 1-2 slots open. Thanks for getting this up.
  • Added our Alliance "LA COSA MIA" - we have 2 open spots icon_e_smile.gif

Kind regards

Fipsy
  • UncannyMUGs added as well. Having 1 open slot
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    XStatiX added with 1 slot open.
  • Added HulkUnited - we had an open slot but it got filled in the meantime, so switched to "maybe".
  • Thanks for making the Google doc. I added X_FARCE13 alliance to help promote our alliance. I'm waiting for the developers to demote some players from commander for up and quitting without any notice. We created a Facebook group to help with the social networking aspect. The in game chat is only so useful. So pretty soon I shall be recruiting a few players hopefully.
  • quadiak
    quadiak Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    F2P Veterans has updated the listing. looking for 3-4 new active members. please PM me with current season 2 standings for guaranteed fury cover
  • Raezen
    Raezen Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Added Raging Fury to the list. Will have 1-2 openings soon!
  • ScarFighters have one opening right now (edit :spot filled).
  • Some smartass is messing up with the table at the moment, hiding rows and such. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just have the OP admin it? There shouldn't be more than 20 PMs to process daily, I guess icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    ScarFighters have one opening due to an expected departure. Let's check our thread, here (code of conduct) & there (requirements) - for more infos.
    Edit : spot filled. Thanks to all apllicants !
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    XStatIIX added looking for 6 casual social players.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    ScarFighters have an opening !
    Let's check our thread, here (code of conduct) & there (requirements) - for more infos.

Edit : spot filled. Thanks to all applicants !
  • ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Added my team's info. This is a great idea!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just added in Planet Express. Looking to fill some holes, but even as they are filled, I'll be opening new positions over time.
  • ScarFighters have one opening due to an anticipated retirement. Let's check our thread, here (code of conduct)& our requirements
    Edit : spot filled ! Thanks to all applicants !!
  • Joined the list, maybe others will join now thanks.
  • billsrule7
    billsrule7 Posts: 46
    Zombiepool has 3 openings.
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    added ScarFighters .. we have an opening.