• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pax Romana added.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Quack Fu also added
  • The Ceclis added
  • Gorgons Fist added
  • Added RDex. Hard to tell which Alliances are active on the sheet, though. I included the date in the 'openings' column
  • Update

The Ceclis have changed the alliance name to medusas Lair / more opening / sister alliance is set up too.
  • Phoenixx was updated icon_e_smile.gif
  • How can I edit the sheet as now the alliance have only 3 opening slot.
  • Updated to delete Destro's Posse
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pandas of Doom updated.
  • Added Hail.Hydra and Hydra.Minions
  • We are a friendly order, currently ranked 9th, looking to recruit active players. We are also willing to merge with an existing Alliance, we have lots of open space right now. We use the Line app to chat, as is much easier than the in-game communication. Send me mail in-game at username Drogon, or drop me a line at username augiejsmith if interested.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    So I have been playing MPQ since September 2014 and just found the forums yesterday so this is my first post and I would consider myself a relative noob. I have been playing every day and enjoy it as a timekiller. I play on the bus to/from work and a bit at night when I get home. I have to admit it is addictive as I am always looking for that next gold cover. I have only put about $100 into the game to buy more rostster slots. I really don't see pouring more money into it just to level up characters right away as opposed to doing so over time. I have not tried hoarding covers as I am too impatient to wait for any significant length of time. I have gotten my roster up to 50 characters and currently have 3 characters leveled up over 100. I have played all the story lines and managed to get into the top 50 in most of the lastest ones. The PvP seasons are the biggest letdown for me as I can get up to 300 pts or more but end up getting clobbered by players with characters leveled to 166 or higher. Not really a problem as I like the story lines better anyway. So after all that rambling, I have been considering joining an alliance and would appreciate some input on the advantages of doing so. Willing to listen to those expressing disadvantages, too, so as to not discriminate.

Thanks!
  • TMurphyNYC
    TMurphyNYC Posts: 69 Match Maker
    XStatiX and XStatiiX updated.
  • Updated Phoenixx and PhoenixxRising (#73 and #74) icon_e_wink.gif

We are recruiting icon_e_smile.gif
  • Worlds Finest added. We're recruiting.
  • furygunner
    furygunner Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    White Knights added, we need 1 who can help us get 4000 pts for this season
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Monkey Justice updated...formerly known as Spider Monkeys.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2015
    Updated 8/7/15. Last Spartans is currently full, still looking for pvp players reaching 600+ for Agoge.