Why hasn't this been fixed?

124»

Comments

• grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    grunth13 said:
    OMG, are you seriously using the scaling from 166 to 266 for 3s and 270 to 370 for 4s?  That right there is why you just proved you have no clue what you are taking about.   They fixed that but things still go haywire after 266 and 370.  Have you ever had to face 550 to 650 3s and 4s?  I do on almost every Boss Event.  I have had to face those in a wave when the required character was a 2 or 3 star that gives minimal help.   So with my 250k total health,  I was facing 500k health for ai.   With those ai powers doing 40 to 60k damage.  So much fun, maybe you should try it out since you love those challenges (and yes i did win that match).  But again,  your only option for me to play my 4s is to get lower rewards... are you that jealous of people that have 550s?  Why is that the case?   You say you have seen me in pvp, please let me know who you are so that i can properly see you.  You have offered 0 realistic solutions for me to play more of my 4s except play slower,  get less rewards,  play less competitive in a competitive game.   Thanks for that brilliant insight.   Hope you didn't spend too much of your valuable time coming up with that brilliance. 
    It basically doubles every 100 levels so yeah it scales up higher for sure.  That's not the point though.  If the game let you use lower characters then you would necessarily get lower rewards.  It's the same in all events, always has been.  That's the entire point of building up your roster, to get more stuff to keep building.  Am I jealous of people with 550s?  No, dont really care one way or another.  But if you should get the same rewards for using 3s and 4s then everyone in those lower tiers should get those every event, too.  Then theres no point in progressing.  I'm not sure what we're really arguing about.
    You are conflating 2 different issues.   Boss events are again (not sure how many times I have to reiterate this) NON COMPETITIVE.  I am not talking about PVE OR PVP, just Boss Events.  Please stay on target with this one since you keep bringing everything else into this.    Also,  powers don't double every 100 levels,  they curve upwards.   There were graphs made about 2 years ago on this very same issue on these very same forums.   Now with what you are saying,  since i have 550s and you don't,  you shouldn't get the same rewards from the boss event since you are facing easier enemies,  so please sell or waste any rewards you think were in excess because with my 550s, i faced the hardest opponents and you should boot be getting the same  rewards as me.   Secondly,  I asked for scaling based on the characters I use,  meaning if they want 1 for 1 level with me,  then let me use my 3s or 4s at 1 to 1 level,  if they want 1.5 to 1, then let's do 1.5 x whatever 4 or group of 3s or 4s I use, heck, I'll even let them 1.5 x the 4 plus boost if the is 1.   I bet you currently don't get that scaling because roster scaling doesn't take into account the boosted characters end level... just the actual roster level.  The ratio stays the same,  but I get to use all these characters I keep fighting to acquire more covers for.  But having tried to explain this to you for 2 days now and you continuing to espouse moronic explanations on why everyone shouldn't have fun without a shred of decent idea or even staying on topic makes me sorry that i wasted my time trying. 
  • A_Wise_Man
    A_Wise_Man Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    grunth13 said:
    grunth13 said:
    OMG, are you seriously using the scaling from 166 to 266 for 3s and 270 to 370 for 4s?  That right there is why you just proved you have no clue what you are taking about.   They fixed that but things still go haywire after 266 and 370.  Have you ever had to face 550 to 650 3s and 4s?  I do on almost every Boss Event.  I have had to face those in a wave when the required character was a 2 or 3 star that gives minimal help.   So with my 250k total health,  I was facing 500k health for ai.   With those ai powers doing 40 to 60k damage.  So much fun, maybe you should try it out since you love those challenges (and yes i did win that match).  But again,  your only option for me to play my 4s is to get lower rewards... are you that jealous of people that have 550s?  Why is that the case?   You say you have seen me in pvp, please let me know who you are so that i can properly see you.  You have offered 0 realistic solutions for me to play more of my 4s except play slower,  get less rewards,  play less competitive in a competitive game.   Thanks for that brilliant insight.   Hope you didn't spend too much of your valuable time coming up with that brilliance. 
    It basically doubles every 100 levels so yeah it scales up higher for sure.  That's not the point though.  If the game let you use lower characters then you would necessarily get lower rewards.  It's the same in all events, always has been.  That's the entire point of building up your roster, to get more stuff to keep building.  Am I jealous of people with 550s?  No, dont really care one way or another.  But if you should get the same rewards for using 3s and 4s then everyone in those lower tiers should get those every event, too.  Then theres no point in progressing.  I'm not sure what we're really arguing about.
    You are conflating 2 different issues.   Boss events are again (not sure how many times I have to reiterate this) NON COMPETITIVE.  I am not talking about PVE OR PVP, just Boss Events.  Please stay on target with this one since you keep bringing everything else into this.    Also,  powers don't double every 100 levels,  they curve upwards.   There were graphs made about 2 years ago on this very same issue on these very same forums.   Now with what you are saying,  since i have 550s and you don't,  you shouldn't get the same rewards from the boss event since you are facing easier enemies,  so please sell or waste any rewards you think were in excess because with my 550s, i faced the hardest opponents and you should boot be getting the same  rewards as me.   Secondly,  I asked for scaling based on the characters I use,  meaning if they want 1 for 1 level with me,  then let me use my 3s or 4s at 1 to 1 level,  if they want 1.5 to 1, then let's do 1.5 x whatever 4 or group of 3s or 4s I use, heck, I'll even let them 1.5 x the 4 plus boost if the is 1.   I bet you currently don't get that scaling because roster scaling doesn't take into account the boosted characters end level... just the actual roster level.  The ratio stays the same,  but I get to use all these characters I keep fighting to acquire more covers for.  But having tried to explain this to you for 2 days now and you continuing to espouse moronic explanations on why everyone shouldn't have fun without a shred of decent idea or even staying on topic makes me sorry that i wasted my time trying. 
    No.  I mean, powers do roughly double every 100 levels.  That's just what they do.  It's not exactly 2x but it's close enough.  Do you suppose that 2 star guys are able to beat the bosses?  Or do you think that maybe they get less out of boss events because they have lower rosters?  Or even 3 star guys with certain boss events.  If you want to use those level characters, even 1 stars I believe you've said (I'm not going back to fact check, could be wrong on 1*), then ok, beat the same nodes.  But they should also be locked in to face the boss since the side nodes are for more shots at the boss anyway.