Game down? [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It must be scattered because I was down before and can get back on again.
  • benthemad
    benthemad Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Back up for me, 7:15 PDT
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ITS WORKING 
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And here in sweden
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Woo Hoo Finally! I'm in too
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Back up here in Eastern USA
  • FINpanzer
    FINpanzer Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Started working in finland.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last sub got t200.  I think it's been like 4 years since I was that low.

Meanwhile I've just completed todays sub (Greenland) in 5th.

Ugh.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    PVP end grinds and shield...  PVE end grinds, start grinds (with a 7 day event mind you).

So....  let's talk compensation shall we?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like the game is back up. Will close this thread once we have an official reply, any more requests for compensation should be made in tech support.

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks!
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Um.... @LakeStone I really hope this is not the final compensation. Personally I went from a 5LT event to now a 2 or 3 LT event.  Please advise if the S1 PVE people will be looked at futher like they did last time.  
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2019
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Thanks again for everyone's patience.  We have compensated accounts that has played Marvel Puzzle Quest since last Thursday (3/21) at midnight EST with 250 Hero Points and 5,000 Iso-8 for the recent connection issues.

While the shutdown had no affect on him whatsoever, this 250HP plus the roster-discount extension will give my son (still just trying to roster all his 2*s) another cheap slot or two. He'll be super excited. He thought it was great that the discount timing this weekend worked perfect that his "3 slots for 500HP" buy was discounted to 400HP. Now he can enjoy it a little more...

So many simple pleasures at that stage in the game! Heck, he was pumped to finally be strong even to earn his first tacos.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was near T10 in Hulk and am now 18th at best.  The fact that a few people were able to grind away while the vast majority could do nothing is a major issue for S1 players.

I think this is one of the longer outages in MPQ, but apparently there were a lot of them in early days.
  • darkangel333
    darkangel333 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got 2 rewards 250 coins and 5000 iso for the trouble of losing my whole last round and getting a late start in the next round. I lost my placement of top 8. Now I'm 17th. It's not fair especially when I need the Cyclops cover i was working so hard for to champ him. Pissed off still. 
  • wade9633
    wade9633 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Thanks again for everyone's patience.  We have compensated accounts that has played Marvel Puzzle Quest since last Thursday (3/21) at midnight EST with 250 Hero Points and 5,000 Iso-8 for the recent connection issues.
    LakeStone That's it? And how about the PvE placement? I was T1 in The Hulk event and now I'm T1x, the rewards are so different between them.
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
      I really don't want to give false hopes but this exact thing happened on a day I played Slice 2 during an outage back in January of this year and this announcement detailed what was given as compensation. https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/856640#Comment_856640  Hopefully, they will do the same to all who had issues.