Game down? [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One thing I have seen change a lot over the past year or so is the devs have gotten better about compensation, at least in my opinion, overall.

So I feel like they will look at the people impacted in S1 and figure out a fair compensation.

Really, the resource needs in this game at this point with 179 characters and 31 5s and  80 4's means giving out a few extra covers and LTs, along with a bit of iso and HP, is just a drop in the bucket and not pushing down spending significantly.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the compensation. I think there might be another round of compensation after this PvE ends. :D
  • alhana14
    alhana14 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The endless icon loop is back!!  :'(
  • CPD01
    CPD01 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    2 days in a row with issues now. Real lack of communication too.
  • Concave
    Concave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Exactly. I hope this will get resolved much faster than yesterday.
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - 

We apologize for the server issues that players experienced earlier today.  We are currently investigating what caused the issues.  The issues started to occur around 4:21 AM EST and everything was back up around 10:28 AM EST.  Once the investigation has been completed, we will provide further updates.  Thank you for your patience.

I would start with Cyborg from dc   ;)
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    this is killing me  , I do a majority of my clears right now and cant
  • peterdark
    Options
    looks like it's back down now
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’m back in the game. Try again!
  • dgt73
    dgt73 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2019
    Options
    well this is a little annoying...
    force closed the game when it hung, now it won't reboot...
    says already running...
    grrr
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    just let it sit loading i just got back on

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    We apologize for the inconvenience for the connection issues again earlier today.  From our records, the connection issues ran between 3:50 am EST to 4:30 am EST.  We are currently investigating what is causing these issues and thank you for your patience.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    We went ahead and credited another 50 Hero Points and 500 Iso-8 crystals for today's connection issues.  We apologize for inconvenience.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You guys (and gals) are the best! Thanks!
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Ok, but the burning question that many in S1 PVE want to know is will the people that were directly impacted by s1 pve shut down be looked at for further compensate.  Even if you don’t have the table yet, which Nobody would not expect, just something to say that you will be looking at it.  
    @LakeStone
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In case anyone is wondering what kind of impact there is:

I am in the first 1.9 bracket that flipped after the event opened (about 2 hours later).  You would certainly expect there to be a tight race for the top 10 among those players, all champed 5 rosters.

But the top two scores are:  151,915 and 151,565.

#5 is 146,587.

#10 is 142,899

Obviously the top people weren't hurt by the outage and have a very comfortable lead.  Maybe they cleared early, maybe they were in a region that was able to play, whatever.

I, and most others, lost about 10,000 points due to this outage and a lucky few did not.
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    In case anyone is wondering what kind of impact there is:

I am in the first 1.9 bracket that flipped after the event opened (about 2 hours later).  You would certainly expect there to be a tight race for the top 10 among those players, all champed 5 rosters.

But the top two scores are:  151,915 and 151,565.

#5 is 146,587.

#10 is 142,899

Obviously the top people weren't hurt by the outage and have a very comfortable lead.  Maybe they cleared early, maybe they were in a region that was able to play, whatever.

I, and most others, lost about 10,000 points due to this outage and a lucky few did not.
    His assumes the top people were actually able to do their run... and didn’t have to do something like go to work for 8 hrs because they missed their window they normally play.  You would not even see those people..
  • peterdark
    Options
    Is it down again or is it my phone?  :(
  • Concave
    Concave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It is happening again.
  • Scuba193
    Scuba193 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just tried to log in and no joy. Seems to be an ongoing problem