Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

What are you going to ask MPQ Santa for?

NabistayNabistay Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
edited December 4 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm going to ask for a 5* strange feeder.

And maybe a chimichanga support. It would be a good stocking stuffer.

Comments

• Ed_DragonriderEd_Dragonrider Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    edited December 4
    The forums have been writing to MPQ Santa all year. He already has his work cut out for him i think....
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 1,660 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m not sure if Santa is RNG or the developers

for the former... I’d love to get 5 more Kitties without pulling anymore Cable (fat chance). Also love some Dom bonus hero’s as stocking stuffers. I can’t wait to try her out!

for the latter... saved teams. Or at least a filter system when selecting teams. 
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 7,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want some easier to get Supports. I have already used my RISO to level up the ones that are Worth using.
  • bbiglerbbigler Posts: 1,100 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 4
    Nabistay said:
    I'm going to ask for a 5* strange feeder.

And maybe a chimichanga support. It would be a good stocking stuffer.
    You don't want chimichangas in your stocking; it would attract flies, trust me. 

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front tiers, 4* and 5*.  Great vaults for clearing, good HP deals for buying, 4* Support HFH deal and a RAID event tied up with string..........these are a few of my favorite things.
  • Shintok17Shintok17 Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Double ISO.
  • First21First21 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Lock out the 5* characters from PvP so we can have fun again for a lot of us in the middle of a 4* transition 
  • Nick441234Nick441234 Posts: 1,349 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want new PVE events. At least 5 please!  :)
  • rixmithrixmith Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Updated Lightning Rounds!
  • LFChikarasonLFChikarason Posts: 247 Tile Toppler

to echo the sentiments here:

- different character added into lightning rounds. The template for 4 star Carol, Skaar arena, etc. exists, but we haven't seen them in almost a year
    - more opportunities to get supports. Even when I get tokens, I seem to get the same ones. The last 'new' one I got was Mirror Image
    - feeders for all five stars! I get newer folks (Cable and Kitty) might take a bit, but what about the first five star ever, Silver Surfer still not having a feeder!

• NeuromancerNeuromancer Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    -better, rpg-like gameplay that utilizes my full roster (this is me asking for "a pony").
    -more 5* covers
    -more Domino covers
    -more LTs
    -more ISO
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,021 Chairperson of the Boards
    At this rate I think I'd have a better shot of Santa reading what I wrote than a developer. 

Dear Santa,

I would like a fix to dilution (semi-vaulted system), a move to progression only pve (could be similar to raids) and a date with Martha Hunt.

Yours truly,
    Shardwick

What would be cool though is if on Christmas Day when you log in you get your 3* BH, your 4* BH and your 5* BH. It won't be that though. Probably just 100 hp and a token to the holiday vault. "Merry Christmas from D3 and Demiurge. Enjoy your 2* from the holiday vault."
  • RedLionRedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    shardwick said:
    What would be cool though is if on Christmas Day when you log in you get your 3* BH, your 4* BH and your 5* BH. It won't be that though. Probably just 100 hp and a token to the holiday vault. "Merry Christmas from D3 and Demiurge. Enjoy your 2* from the holiday vault."
    Definitely will be a 2* from the holiday vault.

In addition, I'd like to see a roadmap, a plan, a "state-of-the-game" address, that lets us in on where the devs see the game headed in three respects:

I. Will dilution continue to make acquiring new characters exceedingly difficult?
    II. Will supports continue to be "one-and-done" or will we eventually gain access to the whole library of them?
    III. Other new features and quality-of-life improvements that are in the pipeline, even if they are far away. 

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m not sure if Santa is RNG or the developers

for the former... I’d love to get 5 more Kitties without pulling anymore Cable (fat chance).
    Sounds more like a Chanukah request than a Christmas one ;)
    That said, Kitty and Domino covers are pretty much the top of my wishlist as well.
  • Dragon_NexusDragon_Nexus Posts: 3,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some gosh darned 5* covers. I've had no luck from legendary pulls for over a week now. Maybe even two weeks.
  • BigSoftieFFBigSoftieFF Posts: 199 Tile Toppler
    Two Okoyes of different color.
    A way to buy more than 5 boosts at a time.
    Good pull luck on my unhoarding. I’m cruising at 10% 5* star rate for the year...
  • PersephonePersephone Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    A blue cover for Vulture 
    A yellow cover for Yondu  
    Two red covers for Medusa   

I want to say I've champed my first 4*.  Those are the ones that feel close but still far away....