What are you going to ask MPQ Santa for?

Nabistay
Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
edited December 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm going to ask for a 5* strange feeder.

And maybe a chimichanga support. It would be a good stocking stuffer.

Comments

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    The forums have been writing to MPQ Santa all year. He already has his work cut out for him i think....
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m not sure if Santa is RNG or the developers

for the former... I’d love to get 5 more Kitties without pulling anymore Cable (fat chance). Also love some Dom bonus hero’s as stocking stuffers. I can’t wait to try her out!

for the latter... saved teams. Or at least a filter system when selecting teams. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want some easier to get Supports. I have already used my RISO to level up the ones that are Worth using.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Nabistay said:
    I'm going to ask for a 5* strange feeder.

And maybe a chimichanga support. It would be a good stocking stuffer.
    You don't want chimichangas in your stocking; it would attract flies, trust me. 

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front tiers, 4* and 5*.  Great vaults for clearing, good HP deals for buying, 4* Support HFH deal and a RAID event tied up with string..........these are a few of my favorite things.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Double ISO.
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Lock out the 5* characters from PvP so we can have fun again for a lot of us in the middle of a 4* transition 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want new PVE events. At least 5 please!  :)
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Updated Lightning Rounds!
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker

to echo the sentiments here:

- different character added into lightning rounds. The template for 4 star Carol, Skaar arena, etc. exists, but we haven't seen them in almost a year
    - more opportunities to get supports. Even when I get tokens, I seem to get the same ones. The last 'new' one I got was Mirror Image
    - feeders for all five stars! I get newer folks (Cable and Kitty) might take a bit, but what about the first five star ever, Silver Surfer still not having a feeder!

• Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    -better, rpg-like gameplay that utilizes my full roster (this is me asking for "a pony").
    -more 5* covers
    -more Domino covers
    -more LTs
    -more ISO
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    At this rate I think I'd have a better shot of Santa reading what I wrote than a developer. 

Dear Santa,

I would like a fix to dilution (semi-vaulted system), a move to progression only pve (could be similar to raids) and a date with Martha Hunt.

Yours truly,
    Shardwick

What would be cool though is if on Christmas Day when you log in you get your 3* BH, your 4* BH and your 5* BH. It won't be that though. Probably just 100 hp and a token to the holiday vault. "Merry Christmas from D3 and Demiurge. Enjoy your 2* from the holiday vault."
  • RedLion
    RedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    shardwick said:
    What would be cool though is if on Christmas Day when you log in you get your 3* BH, your 4* BH and your 5* BH. It won't be that though. Probably just 100 hp and a token to the holiday vault. "Merry Christmas from D3 and Demiurge. Enjoy your 2* from the holiday vault."
    Definitely will be a 2* from the holiday vault.

In addition, I'd like to see a roadmap, a plan, a "state-of-the-game" address, that lets us in on where the devs see the game headed in three respects:

I. Will dilution continue to make acquiring new characters exceedingly difficult?
    II. Will supports continue to be "one-and-done" or will we eventually gain access to the whole library of them?
    III. Other new features and quality-of-life improvements that are in the pipeline, even if they are far away. 

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m not sure if Santa is RNG or the developers

for the former... I’d love to get 5 more Kitties without pulling anymore Cable (fat chance).
    Sounds more like a Chanukah request than a Christmas one ;)
    That said, Kitty and Domino covers are pretty much the top of my wishlist as well.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some gosh darned 5* covers. I've had no luck from legendary pulls for over a week now. Maybe even two weeks.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Two Okoyes of different color.
    A way to buy more than 5 boosts at a time.
    Good pull luck on my unhoarding. I’m cruising at 10% 5* star rate for the year...
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    A blue cover for Vulture 
    A yellow cover for Yondu  
    Two red covers for Medusa   

I want to say I've champed my first 4*.  Those are the ones that feel close but still far away....